So let's say you yourself, are in a room with a loaded pistol. You pick up the gun and press it to your head, you take one breath in and exhale it back out, you squeeze the trigger but to your surprise you hear *click*. "What is this?" you ask yourself, pulling the trigger again, and again, and again, and again but to no avail; the bullet does not explode out of the chamber.

You are using a fully loaded gun that you had bought from your local gun store, but this gun (which is brand new) will not fire. But it did fire. That is in all of the other realities you created each time you pulled the trigger. It is in theory that every time you make a decision you have created a new reality and in that said reality there was a different outcome than the one you're experiencing.

This is quantum suicide.

With quantum immortality it is in theory that if you end up dying in one reality. your consciousness is taken from that reality to another reality where you are still alive. So back to you not being able to end your own life, you actually did, but about 5 times, that is in all those other realities that you made by making the decision to pull the trigger.

It is said by a reporter that while he was interviewing the now dead John McAfee, John tested this theory right in front of him. It goes that John put a revolver against his own head,and played a game of Russian Roulette with himself. There was another time where McAfee did this to himself again during the interview and the outcome was the same, John did not die, however, when he pointed the gun away from himself and shot it into the open... *Blam!* Luck? Could be, or could it be that John did shoot himself only in about 5- 10 other realities, and we were merely just living in a reality he had created, until he shifted to a different reality without us. This is what I have conceived about the subject so far and honestly to me it sounds interesting.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.