I think the water is bleeding
Swirls of raspberry lemonade dance under the glassy sheen of the brook
Like you and me and plastic watermelon cups
Boxes of caramels and crinkly wrappers and bleeding oceans
Let them bleed, infection is too easy to come by.

Techno heart beats and alter dreams...take me into your crimson submission
And make me stay a while...feed me on silken ashes and candy-coated clouds
And razor blades with raspberry cream on the edges...

Castle on a cloud...ginger snaps and silverado...take me back to virgin here-after...
The wind and the sun make a ballet of my hair and the watermelon cups are perfect for Summer.
Perfect for the plastic rays of sunshine and the wired way of life...

And the water still bleeds.
Sharp rocks and bodice knives...some mix us into single. Mox ruby...almost like the
Color of raspberries...
Techno, watermelon, raspberry lemonade.

(a cold drink for booyaa)

Easy.

What booyaa Will Need
1 12-ounce package frozen unsweetened raspberries (about 3 cups)
1/2 cup sugar
or 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 tablespoons grated lemon zest (peel)
1 cup fresh lemon juice
1 1-liter bottle (33.8 ounces) chilled sparkling water or club soda
ice cubes
fresh raspberries
lemon slices

What booyaa Needs To Do Now
Combine frozen raspberries, sugar (or honey or maple syrup), and 1/2 cup water in a medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and berries thaw. Increase heat and boil for 3 minutes or so. Strain the raspberry mixture into a bowl, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible; discard solids in strainer. Mix the lemon zest into the raspberry syrup in the bowl. Chill.

Stir the raspberry syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling water in large pitcher to blend. Fill 6 glasses with ice cubes. Pour raspberry lemonade into glasses. Add fresh raspberries to each glass, if desired. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.

Serves 6 booyaas or 1 booyaa and 5 friends or 1 booyaa 6 times.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.