Raynaud's disease is a condition that affects blood flow to the extremities which include the fingers, toes, nose and ears. It was named after Maurice Raynaud, a French physician who first described it in 1862. Raynaud's may be secondary to systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).

Patients with Raynaud's have fingertips that, in the cold, are painful and undergo a colour change from white (pale) to blue to red.

Forzest Effective in Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon

Forzest has become very famous because of its effectiveness to treat erectile dysfunction. Millions of men all over the world are suffering from the common condition known as erectile dysfunction or impotence. It is observed that some men suffer only once in a while , while others may suffer on a daily basis. But, regardless of whether you suffer from erectile dysfunction occasionally or chronically you are probably embarrassed and ashamed of the situation. Thus, Forzest allows the men suffering with erectile dysfunction to get the strong and hard erection that lasts for the sufficient time during the sexual activity. Along with erectile dysfunction, Forzest has now found a new use and i.e. secondary Raynaud's phenomenon. According to the scientists, Tadalis is the efficient treatment for the secondary Raynaud's phenomenon.

Secondary Raynaud's phenomenon is the disease in which the blood vessels in the fingers, toes, ears, and nose are affected. Secondary Raynaud's phenomenon is believed to be the result of vasospasms that decrease blood supply to these respective regions.

Attacks of secondary Reynaud’s phenomenon are often triggered by exposure to cold or by emotional stress. The resulting decreased blood supply caused by the vasospasm can cause skin discoloration and intense pain. Secondary Raynaud's phenomenon is associated with an underlying disease, most commonly, one of the connective tissue diseases. Possible causes of secondary Raynaud's syndrome, other than connective tissue diseases, are carpal tunnel syndrome and obstructive arterial disease (blood vessel disease). Drugs called alpha blockers that counteract the actions of norepinephrine, a hormone that constricts blood vessels. The latest drug that provides relief from the secondary Raynaud's phenomenon is the Forzest.

The chief constituent of Forzest is Tadalafil Citrate that is found to be responsible for its efficacy in the secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon. In comparison to other drugs and treatments, Forzest is found to be effective and well-tolerated treatment for secondary Raynaud's phenomenon. To study the effect of Forzest on the patients of secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon, the research was conducted in which 120 individuals suffering with secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon were studied. These participants were having the secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon from at least 5 years and were not responding to the vasodilators, a common treatment to the secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon. These participants were given the doses of Forzest for the duration of one week and then after the week were asked about the secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon. Out of 120 participants, 50 suffered from the less attacks of the secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon.

The same treatment of Forzest was continued for the duration of next 2 weeks on the remaining 70 individuals. Results showed that the average daily frequency and duration of Raynaud's episodes decreased for those taking Forzest. The study revealed that when these individuals took Forzest, they got the relief from the secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon. When the individuals took the Forzest the blood flow to the penis was increased and also to different parts of the body; when blood flow was improved the attacks of secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon were reduced, or in some cases, were not found in those individuals. Nearly 85% of the individuals suffering with secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon found the relief with the help of Forzest.

The companies manufacturing Forzest are trying to get the approval from the Food and Drug Administration for Forzest’s use as the treatment of secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon. Thus, we need to wait until Forzest receives the approval from FDA and then we can use Forzest for the treatment of secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.