I wrote this as a note to read before parties. Usually I'm not in the mood to go to a party, but recently I started doing so more often because they are one of the easiest ways to meet and flirt with new people.

  1. Before you leave for the party, don’t forget to groom a bit. After all, since getting girls is a main target here, your looks should be at least acceptable.
  2. Don't forget your USB stick. You never know when you will be asked to play music (and remember that you can't miss an opportunity to show off some of your newly acquired dj skills).
  3. When you walk inside, you should focus on greeting the hosts, as well as your friends. Don't hurry to greet any people you don't know yet, there's plenty of time for that.
  4. Get yourself a drink and chat with people you know. Don’t talk too much, instead try to focus on saying less and listening more. Pay attention to your surroundings.
  5. Listen to the music, maybe shoot a glance around, but keep it short. You don’t want to show that you’re only interested in the women. Actually it helps to show that you’re completely uninterested in them, that might intrigue them a bit. “Who is this guy who doesn’t check the girls? Does he have a girlfriend already? "
  6. Mingle with your buddies or any people that you come across in your friends’ company. Consider discussing a couple of subjects, something that will make you forget the tension of being amongst strangers and beautiful ladies.
  7. After having adjusted yourself to your surroundings, and after having sipped a drink or two you might open yourself up to any flirting opportunities around you. Is any girl in the party checking you out? Is she cute?
  8. Remember that sometimes a party isn’t successful in helping you find a partner. Deal with it. When it looks like your chances of you scoring are low, you might as well enjoy the sights, the music, the food, the booze, the male company. Who knows, something nice might occur when you least expect it.

  1. Relax. You've done this before, right? You might be rusty, but we're here to help you out.
  2. I will handle the logistics. One of my spies has secured passage through the main gates. I took the liberty of procuring you a suitable disguise that will fool the casual eye. Put it on, make sure you look natural.
  3. Check your equipment. Once we get green light, HQ will stop all communications with us and we're on our own. From that point onward we will not stop until death, imprisonment or success.
  4. Double check your equipment. There are no official restrictions on gear, but remember that you must carry your own stuff. Take only small bills and exotic currency
  5. Practice your skills. The disguise will only get you so far. Practice the local language. Having an appropriate accent will make people like you but not remember you. This will help you blend in. Prepare a good alibi for difficult encounters.
  6. I will rendezvous with you at redacted hours with the courier. We will then go to redacted for a mission briefing with the other agents.
  7. Intel tells us there's a high chance of our nemesis being present. We'll try to distract her so that she won't engage you until it's too late. Just act natural.
  8. If everything goes wrong, just ditch everything and escape. Don't forget, your family is waiting for you, get home in one piece so we can regroup and make a new plan

BQ2016: 246

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.