Rhesus Negative blood has reportedly been linked with high IQs and psychic experiences, a questioning nature and a sense of alienation. This of course is most probably speculation, but they are true in my case, admittedly.
But it is being hypothesized that this completely different kind of blood, is the missing link.. that we are actually descending from extra terrestrials.

Indulge me in this case, I realise of course that this node shall rest under the label of "pseudoscience" but then, I am not claiming this to be real. I am recounting other people's "theories" no matter how far off they may seem.

Many scientists believe that modern man evolved from ape-like primates. They of course have much proof to back up their theories, including modern blood analysis and comparative studies between modern man and lower anthropoids, such as the chimpanzee and the Rhesus monkey. It has been proven that around 85% of mankind has a blood factor common with the rhesus monkey. This is called rhesus positive blood. Usually shortened to Rh positive (Rh+). This factor is completely independent from the A, B, 0 blood types.

In the study of genetics, we find that we can only inherit what our ancestors had except in the case of mutation. We can have any of numerous combinations of traits inherited from all our ancestors. (Nothing more and nothing less.) Therefore, if man and ape evolved from a common ancestor, their blood would have evolved the same way. Blood factors are transmitted with much more exactitude than any other characteristic. It would seem that modern man and rhesus monkey may have had a common ancestor sometime in the ancient past. All other earthly primates also have this Rh factor. But this leaves out the people who are Rh negative. If all mankind evolved from the same ancestor their blood would be compatible. This leads to the question of where the Rh negatives come from. If they are not the descendants of prehistoric man, could they be the descendants of the ancient astronauts?
..and this is where the speculation comes in.
look away now, oh critical noder!

All animals and other living creatures known to man can breed with any other of their species. Relative size and colour makes no difference. Why does infant's haemolytic disease occur in humans if all humans are the same species? Haemolytic disease is the allergic reaction that occurs when an Rh negative mother is carrying a Rh positive child. Her blood builds up antibodies to destroy an alien substance (the same way it would a virus), thereby destroying the infant. Why would a mother's body reject her own offspring? Nowhere else in nature does this occur naturally. This same problem does occur in mules - a cross between a horse and donkey. This fact alone points to the distinct possibility of a cross-breeding between two similar but genetically different species.

Another question which springs to mind is, why all this preoccupation with genealogy among different people scattered throughout the earth? No other animal on earth has this preoccupation with ancestry. Where did this tradition come from? People speckled throughout the earth, who have had no-known contact with each other all simultaneously got the urge to chart their family tree. Why? How important could this have been to primitive cavemen, struggling to survive, to chart their genealogy? They had no understanding of modern genetics and inheritance. So why should they preserve their genealogy? Were they told, by the ‘ancient astronauts’, to preserve their heritage, until a future date when they would return and it would be understood?

The American Indians had the tradition of making good friends, "blood brothers", if they thought they were worthy. Could this tradition have been for a reason? Could they have actually been checking to see if they were the same type blood? The aggulation (clumping) that occurs when Rh positive and Rh negative blood are mixed is visible to the naked eye. It is said that they have been told, by their ancestors, that their blood was different from that of the rest of mankind except for their brothers and sisters, from other tribes, scattered throughout the earth. Indian tradition declares that their ancestors were of cosmic origin. The Indian totem pole is actually a family genealogy. Although they probably didn't realize the importance of preserving their genealogy, they were told that future generations would understand. It is feasible that we are that generation.

For many years people have been searching for the wrong thing. The true "missing link" could be man himself. The unknown link between earth and the starshybrid man. Man may be the missing link between primate and extraterrestrial. Jesus stated that the Father and him were one. This could be taken quite literally. He may have been an exact duplicate of his (our) ancient Father. He may have even been a clone of the cosmonauts. Everyone knows the story of his virgin birth and the heavenly intervention. This could have been the implanting of a clone into Mary's sterilised egg.

A good comparative study between man and the primates can be found in Max Flindt’s book "Mankind, Child of the Stars”. He has documented many of the characteristics we may have received from our cosmic ancestors. It does suggest quite strongly that mankind is a hybrid between our cosmic ancestor and our earth ancestor.



based on information from:
http://www.iufod.com/_ufo_news/ancient_astronauts/Rh%20Negative%20blood%20and%20aliens.html

The Rh status describes whether or not the surface of your red blood cells contains a special protein, called the Rh factor. If you have it, you are Rh-positive, and if you don't, you are Rh-negative. About 85% of the total population are Rh-positive, though it varies by race. For Blacks, 90-95% are postive and for Asians, it is 98-99% positive.

The Rh-factor only comes into play for pregnant women. If the mother is Rh- and the father is Rh+, there is a chance that the child born could be Rh+. Since the mother's blood isn't Rh+, the blood would react to the baby's as if it were a foreign substance. This is not too dangerous during a first pregnancy, as the immune system isn't that powerful against it. However, with more pregnancies, the immune system grows stronger and the mother's antibodies can cross the placenta and attach the fetus' red blood cells. This is called Rh disease.

Rh disease used to cause problems ranging from severe jaundice and the need for newborns to have blood transfusions, to preterm miscarriages and stillbirths. Now, with new medicines, these effects are rarely ever seen due to incompatible blood types.

Pregnant Rh- women are given shots of a medicine called RhoGAM (Rh immune globulin) between the 28th and 29th weeks of pregnancy. After delivery, if the child is Rh+, the mother is given a second shot 72 hours later. Rh- women undergoing abortions are also given a shot prior or after the proceedure. This is to prevent the mother's immune system from creating antibodies against Rh+ blood to protect future pregnancies.

Sometimes RhoGAM is given in other situations in which fetal blood may come in contact with the mother's, such as in the cases of chorionic villus sampling (CVS), amniocentesis, an abortion or miscarriage, an ectopic pregnancy, or vaginal bleeding.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.