Similar to How to get rid of a tailgater, the activity of "Rice Baiting" is a systematized repetitive action, designed to rid yourself of the pesky, adolescent, ricer driver.

The activity takes place on a long stretch of highway with little traffic where you can reach speeds in excess of 200km/h. (Ricers who are usually involved in this activity are the victims as most of their vehicles have speed limiters usually under 170km/h.)

Step 1 - When you have identifed the ricer as a player, proceed to let the driver approach you from behind or either side of your vehicle. Make them think they are catching up to you.

Step 2 - Make the ricer think they are just about to overtake you. Now, you must time this correctly as they will try to accelerate hard and fast.
(I forgot to mention that you must make sure you yourself are not a ricer or you will miserably fail at this activity.)

Step 3 - Just as they almost head side-by-side to your vehicle, downshift to your best gear for acceleration at your current speed and stomp on the gas pedal.

Step 4 - once you've hit your top speed - usually over 200km/h, and you've left the ricer in the dust several football fields behind, slow down once again to let the ricer catch up. Then proceed to repeat the steps 1 through 4.

Executed and timed perfectly, you will have fun for a good 10 minutes or so until the ricer gets tired of being the victim of the best vehicular joke ever.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.