Pretenders hide the Transformers inside!

DECEPTICON: ROADGRABBER

FUNCTION: GUNNER
"Destruction has a beauty all its own."

A road-ripping demon of destruction. The cruelest of the cruel. Able to hide undetected inside his bullet-proof protective shell and use its front-mounted claws to crush his enemies. Transforms from robot mode to fast attack hover jet with vectored thrusters for lightning-fast maneuverability. Built-in, turbo-powered boosters enable him to reach speeds over 3000 mph. Also equipped with subspace capabilities. Armed with dual pom-pom action freeze lasers that convert to flamethrower cannons.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 7
  • Speed: 7
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


Like his counterpart Gunrunner, Roadgrabber was a futuristic attack car in his Pretender shell and a robot and futuristic jet outside of it. The result was a sort of Pretender Triple Changer, but with the advantage that the jet and car could exist and operate independently. However, having a mechanical Pretender shell sort of undermined the whole point of having Pretenders in the first place, which is probably why neither he nor Gunrunner were used in the Japanese cartoon nor in the Transformers comics.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.