Ron Horsley is a critically-recognized writer/artist/performer operating in Columbus, Ohio.

Ron is the editor/contributor of The Midnighter's Club: Tales from the Harker House Collection, a collection of non-themed horror and speculative fiction that was released in June, 2001. It was recommended for a Bram Stoker Award for Best Anthology of 2001. Not only this, but several of the stories that appeared in the collection have been individually recognized for Best Short Fiction recommendations. Horsley's own short story, "The Night the Comic Bombed," has been similarly recommended after it appeared on Dark Planet webzine.

Horsley has written numerous short stories, novellas, and other assorted media. He is an enthusiastic historian, writer, photographer, and illustrator (recent forays into professional illustration have been the cover art for Lucy Snyder's debut anthology Blood Magic and SF Zone's cover page).

One of his most prominent efforts has been a definitive collection of images of historic Columbus, Ohio, built from archived photographs and postcard imagery, as well as local cemetery records. He is also increasing this project to include historical research on Las Vegas, NV."

He currently resides in Las Vegas, NV.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.