user since
Tue Dec 17 2002 at 08:49:54 (21.4 years ago )
last seen
Mon Aug 9 2004 at 23:21:17 (19.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
5 - View starsandgarters's writeups (feed)
level / experience
1 (Novice) / 137
mission drive within everything
To place a baby in a handbag
specialties
Anathema
school/company
University of Pennsylvania
motto
Oh you can't get to heaven on roller skates, 'cause you'd roll right by those pearly gates
most recent writeup
Arcosanti
Send private message to starsandgarters

Miss Prism: Lady Bracknell, I admit with shame that I do not know. I only wish I did. The plain facts of the case are these. On the morning of the day you mention, a day that is for ever branded on my memory, I prepared as usual to take the baby out in its perambulator. I had also with me a somewhat old, but capacious hand-bag in which I had intended to place the manuscript of a work of fiction that I had written during my few unoccupied hours. In a moment of mental abstraction, for which I never can forgive myself, I deposited the manuscript in the basinette, and placed the baby in the hand-bag.

Oscar Wilde

I attended South Park Elementary school in Tsawwassen, British Columbia. I am currently pursuing Urban Studies at the University of Pennsylvania. My original goal in life was to eat, sleep, and crawl, but nowadays, I want to plan cities. My particular interests include public transportation and planned cities. I am a Dutch Studies minor. Approximately 21 million people worldwide speak Dutch, almost all of whom also speak English. My life is characterised by this and other seemingly unproductive acts of self-differentiation. Potentially a reason why I'm here. Way to go, me.

Large thanks go to Milen of the Hidden Glade and Professor Pi of... well, I assume not the Hidden Glade, probably, but I can't really entirely confirm that.