A city...a really lame city founded
in 1810 in Southern California
. It's population is roughly 180,000. Part of the San Bernardino County
, the largest county in the world!! Yay...
It's claims to fame are these:
- It's starting place of historic Route 66.
- It's the site of the Arrowhead Springs (Arrowhead Springwater).
- It's the home of very first McDonald's.
- It was a place in the 1920's for Hollywoodland stars to "relax" (dry out).
- It's the home of the world famous Patton Mental Hospital for the Criminally Insane.
- You know that whole "Indian Bingo" thing? Yeah, I think we started that...
That's pretty much all you'll need to know, if you plan on visiting here. Oh, except for this: Don't visit here.