Scott is from the Old English Scot, meaning from Scotland.

The Kabalarian Philosophy has this to say about those named Scott. The name Scott creates a quick, analytical and clever mind. Those named Scott will be creative, versatile, original and independent. He will have large ambitions and it will be difficult for him to tolerant and understanding of thsoe who desire less in life or who are slower and more methodical in nature. Patience is not one of his virtues. He does, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy as a follower. He is ambitious and aggressive by nature. He would be happiest in positions where he is free to express individuality and creativity and where opportunities are not restricted. He desires freedom and will not tolerate being possessed by others. He appreciates change and travel and the opportunity to meet and mix with others and to influence them with his creative ideas. He is self-confident and feels he can accomplish anything he set out to do, which he can, although this name does not allow for proper completion of undertakings and forced changes cause bitter experiences. This name also creates caustic expression and moods which prevent harmony and happiness in close association. There is a tendancy for him to worry.

The Kabalarian Philosophy courtesy of Society of Kabalarians of Canada at http://www.kabalarians.com

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.