Name of the fictional character from the controversial yet immensely popular animated TV show South Park and also the title of the episode in which he appears - the cleverly-titled episode #306 "Sexual Harassment Panda".

In this episode, the mascot Sexual Harassment Panda visits South Park Elementary School to educate the kids about sexual harassment. Following this, Cartman sues Stan for sexual harassment and with the help of Kyle's dad wins, getting to keep half of Stan's possessions. They then go after the school and are awarded $1.3 million for damages. Kids start suing each other for sexual harassment left, right and centre, while Kyle's dad gets rich off the casework. The madness reaches critical mass when Kyle's dad represents both sides in the case of "Everyone vs. Everyone" and as a result Sexual Harassment Panda banishes himself to the Island of Misfit Mascots Commune. So the boys go after Sexual Harassment Panda and convince him to change his ways. He then becomes Petey The Don't Sue People Panda.

Memorable Quotes:

  • "No! I wanna know something from Mr. Panda Bear here! If you pandas are from mountainous areas of China and Tibet, how come you eat bamboo which is prone to grow only in drier, more arid regions?" - Skeeter
  • "Did you know that when one little panda pulls on another little panda's underwear, that's sexual harassment? That makes me a sad panda." - Sexual Harassment Panda
  • "Did you know that when one little panda sticks his willy in another little panda's ear, that's sexual harassment? That makes me a sad panda." - Sexual Harassment Panda

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.