user since
Thu Dec 27 2001 at 22:42:12 (22.2 years ago )
last seen
Wed Dec 27 2017 at 00:12:20 (6.3 years ago )
number of write-ups
37 - View Sheepzalu's writeups (feed)
level / experience
3 (Scribe) / 626
mission drive within everything
to inform the masses that ninjas dont wear glasses
motto
"Slip forth in to any disguise... I'll still know you - look in to my private eyes."
most recent writeup
Midnight Movies
Send private message to Sheepzalu

You know, I'd like to thank the five people who voted on my Harvard Man write up from last February. I'm glad it was well recieved, but I think we can do better. Come on, folks. Check out my Harvard Man write up. Or check out the movie and then my Harvard Man write up. I personally think it's one of my best.
Thank you.


My Five Highest-Rated Write Ups:
1. Too many songs about Superman. Not enough songs about Batman.
2. The skill set for creating fake celebrity porn
3. The C3PO / R2D2 anti-smoking campaign
4. Hall and Oates
5. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind


If it's any indication, I personally recommend, in addition to the Harvard Man write up, the following:
Bruce Wayne
Sherlock Holmes and the Vengeance of Dracula
The difference between growing a beard and not shaving
How to write an Episode of the Twilight Zone
Space Mountain

On a side note, I hate to whine, but I'm a little dissatisfied with my write up for crossing the streams being judged so cruely. I know it's crude terminology and I do not pretend to find it funny, but as far as being informative goes, I think I did the site justice in regards to it, and I've seen plenty examples of fiction on the site that have far surpassed my write up in crudeness or frankness. I also thought I was at least bringing something new to the nodeshell since the dialogue from "Ghostbusters" is word-for-word noded here twice. I know amib in particular thought I was a shit head for all this, but I hope there are no sour grapes.

And also, even if you do not enjoy or bother to check out my Tom Schiller write up, I recommend trying to look in to his work. I think he sounds like a lovely man.