Transforms from monster to robot and back!

TERRORCON: SINNERTWIN

FUNCTION: SENTRY
"The sound of ripping metal is music to my audio modules."

Prowls the perimeter of the Terrorcons' lair looking for trouble--and hoping to find it! Then he can show off his razor-sharp teeth, piercing pronghorns, and steel-shredding claws. Has flame cannon and flame breath in creature mode, armor-piercing rocket-grenade launcher in robot mode. Combines with fellow Terrorcons to form Abominus. Unnerved by small creatures like mice, insects, and mini-droids.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 5
  • Firepower: 6
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


The Terrorcons were all terribly nasty-looking monsters which turned into terribly unattractive robots; Sinnertwin was perhaps the worst, with Rippersnapper a close runner-up. He was a tiny two-headed yellow dragon which transformed using the standard generic technique: pull out the legs, swing out the arms, flip back the (interchangable, in this case the dragon heads) to reveal robot head. Disappointing, especially when you had the Monsterbots to compare against.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.