I've considered myself to be up on the various trends and slang of the youth of today, having lived through the age of "radical", "bitchin'" and "totally wicked" and having just skirted the era of "sweet", I rested securely in my false hipsterhood, like a cool uncle. This would soon end. In skeet, I came face to face with the dilemma of all aging duders. I am out of the loop. I was watching The Chappelle Show smugly, when he brought me face to face with it. Dave was singing the praises of Lil' Jon, a rapper of whom I had a passing knowledge of, when he said "The only reason he could say 'skeet' was because 'old people don't know what it means'. I had a little high school era panic attack in my mind, trying to place my finger on when it happened. The price of coolness, like freedom, is eternal vigilance. Skeet had breached the wall and exposed my age like so much dirty laundry. I feared the ghost of Lawrence Welk would burst from the floor and claw at me, dragging me to my uncool death while "Tiny Bubbles" played. My last dying act will be to pass on the meaning of skeet to you, my friends, to save you from my ignominious fate.

skeet (Sk-eet)

Possibly derived from skeet shooting, a form of trapshooting in which clay discs called pigeons are thrown from traps as shotgun targets, simulating bird hunting, skeet is slang for the action of male ejaculation, likely in reference to the action of coitus interuptus, eg. to pull out of a woman and ejaculate on her. Onanism is described in this colorful manner: It is just like skeet shooting; PULL! and then shoot. Like all quality slang, it is considered rude.

Uses of 'skeet':

verb:
1. To ejaculate,
2. exclamatory for an attractive woman, a catcall
noun:
3. Semen

1. Don't skeet in my eye. (alternatively) I skeeted all over that fine booty.
2. SKEET SKEET!
3. Is that skeet on your pants?

Skeet (?), n. [Etymol. uncertain.] Naut.

A scoop with a long handle, used to wash the sides of a vessel, and formerly to wet the sails or deck.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.