Transforms from space shuttle to flying dinosaur to walking lynx and back!

AUTOBOT: Sky Lynx

FUNCTION: Lieutenant Commander
"The best achievements are worth repeating."

A powerful fighter. Self-centered and boastful. Fearless, daring, believes himself to be superior to many of his fellow Autobots. Shell-resistent and steel-reinforced hull can withstand enemy bombardment and extreme temperature variations. Possesses solar powered auxiliary engines. Acetylene blaster inside cockpit shoots 3000ºC flames. As space shuttle, has interplanetary travel capabilities--maximum speed 30,000 mph, range 40,000,000 miles.

  • Strength: 10
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 10
  • Endurance: 10
  • Rank: 9
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 6
Transformers Tech Specs


The Sky Lynx toy was acquired from the same company that created Omega Supreme and Shockwave, and it shows in the unorthodox design. Sky Lynx was a plain white space shuttle mounted atop a blue cargo something-or-other. The shuttle turned into a bird-like thing with teeth, and the cargo box turned into a lynx-like thing with two tails. Not all that impressive, I suppose, except in regards to their size. You could reconnect the two to form a sort of robotic griffin with motorized walking ability, which was large enough to walk right into Menasor and tip him over.

He got only a few appearances in the TV cartoon, in "The Return of Optimus Prime" plus a cameo in "Five Faces of Darkness" and "Call of the Primitives". Most of the lieutenant commanding was left to Ultra Magnus in his absence.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.