Eminem is "Slim Anus".

Violent J of the Insane Clown Posse speaks during the intro and the end of this song, but the Eminem impersonation is done by Jamie Madrox of Twiztid. Shaggy 2 Dope of ICP and the Monoxide Child of Twiztid do not appear in this song.

This is the first of four Eminem disses on Psychopathic Records. The second is "Nuthin' But a Bitch Thang", which is available on ICP's website, as well as in issue 6 of their comic book, The Pendulum. The third is "Shittalkaz", which appears on the Blaze EP, and features Twiztid and ICP. The fourth installment of this series is a softer song called "Please Don't Hate Me" (appearing on ICP's Bizaar album) which is basically an extended "your mother" joke about Eminem's mom.

This song was the basis for the two tracks on The Marshall Mathers LP that dis the Insane Clown Posse.
Update 4/20/01: "Nuthin' But a Bitch Thang" now also appears on a 4-track Limited Edition EP that comes with the ICP action figures if you buy them at Spencer's, along with Toxic Love, Jacob's Word, and Posse on Broadway, which is a cover of an old Sir Mix-a-lot song.
Update 1/15/02: "Nuthin' But a Bitch Thang" and "Posse on Broadway" now also appear on "Forgotten Freshness 3", a compilation of rare and unreleased songs by the Insane Clown Posse.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.