Transforms from dinosaur to robot and back!

DINOBOT: SNARL

FUNCTION: DESERT WARRIOR
"Only in war is there happiness."

An unhappy loner of few words and fewer opinions. Finds joy only in battle. Hates his Dinobot form, longs to return to Cybertron. Large golden plates on spinal assembly are solar collectors... strength increases tenfold in sunlight. Tail can shatter 20 foot concrete cube. Armored hide resists most missiles. Vulnerable to nighttime attacks due to his weaker state. Slow...uncooperative nature hinders others from helping him.

  • Strength: 9
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 4
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 2
  • Skill: 4
Transformers Tech Specs


Of the five Dinobots, the stegosaurus Snarl got the fewest lines and the least airtime -- he was the only one of the group omitted from the movie entirely (well, not entirely -- he did mysteriously appear for one or two scenes, but then vanished again). But he did have a mysterious magnetic appeal to me and other collectors, which I could never explain until an adult friend offered his insight on the matter: it was the gold-plated spinal plates. Kids, like mockingbirds, love shiny things.

Snarl (?), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Snarled (?); p. pr. & vvb. n. Snarling.] [Etymol. uncertain.]

To form raised work upon the outer surface of (thin metal ware) by the repercussion of a snarling iron upon the inner surface.

 

© Webster 1913.


Snarl, v. t. [From Snare, v. t.]

1.

To entangle; to complicate; to involve in knots; as, to snarl a skein of thread.

"Her snarled hair."

Spenser.

2.

To embarrass; to insnare.

[The] question that they would have snarled him with. Latimer.

 

© Webster 1913.


Snarl, n.

A knot or complication of hair, thread, or the like, difficult to disentangle; entanglement; hence, intricate complication; embarrassing difficulty.

 

© Webster 1913.


Snarl, v. i. [From Snar.]

1.

To growl, as an angry or surly dog; to gnarl; to utter grumbling sounds.

"An angry cur snarls while he feeds."

Dryden & Lee.

2.

To speak crossly; to talk in rude, surly terms.

It is malicious and unmanly to snarl at the little lapses of a pen, from which Virgil himself stands not exempted. Dryden.

 

© Webster 1913.


Snarl, n.

The act of snarling; a growl; a surly or peevish expression; an angry contention.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.