Transforms from helicopter to race car to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: SPRINGER

FUNCTION: AERIAL DEFENSE
"Strength is more than physical."

A wise-cracking, sharp witted adventurer. Powerful Autobot fighter with a massive physique and an easy-going manner. Possesses incredible "springing" power in his legs. Travels long distances with pogo-like motion. In robot mode, carries a laser that produces giant wind tunnels. Helicopter blade transforms into a light saber that can cut through concrete. Optimistic and good humored.

  • Strength: 10
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 8
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 7
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


Springer was the only Autobot Triple Changer to be spotlighted in "Transformers: The Movie", and because of this he routinely sells for at least three times what any other Triple Changer will on eBay. This is despite the fact that all three of his modes look basically alike, undermining the entire "cool" aspect of the Triple Changers. The other ones all turned into vehicles which looked like what you'd see in real life; Springer's helicopter and car modes were instead more "futuristic", or if you were less charitable, "stupid-looking."

Spring"er (?), n.

1.

One who, or that which, springs; specifically, one who rouses game.

2.

A young plant.

[Obs.]

Evelyn.

3. Arch. (a)

The impost, or point at which an arch rests upon its support, and from which it seems to spring.

Hence: (b)

The bottom stone of an arch, which lies on the impost. The skew back is one form of springer.

(c)

The rib of a groined vault, as being the solid abutment for each section of vaulting.

4. Zool.

The grampus.

5. Zool.

A variety of the field spaniel. See Spaniel.

6. Zool.

A species of antelope; the sprinkbok.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.