Transforms from monster to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: SQUEEZEPLAY

FUNCTION: SABOTEUR
"Place brawn before brains and victory is yours."

A raving, relentless, one-robot wrecking crew with slashing, crushing claws and needle-sharp, armor-piercing fangs. Rarely slows down. Never stops to think. Binary-bonded to Lokos, a Nebulan smuggler and hardened criminal. Armed with overrider rifle that overloads and blows out electrical circuits. In robot mode, uses tail as metal-rending mace. Titanium-reinforced claws can slice through almost any substance. An expert at underwater sabotage.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 6
Transformers Tech Specs


The first group of Decepticon Headmasters were robotic animals; this year's batch was made up of robotic monsters the designers concocted out of their own heads. The Monsterbots from the previous year had the advantage of being a bit larger, but they were also more imaginatively designed than these Headmasters were. Squeezeplay, for instance, was a crab-like bipedal monster with big arms that had two small pincers at the ends, and a head with no neck that sort of rolled into his back. The result was fairly cool-looking, but not the sort of thing you'd spend too much of your hard-earned money on -- especially with no Transformers cartoon telling you how much fun it was.

In the Japanese cartoon "Transformers: Masterforce", Squeezeplay was one of the "Junior Headmasters" named Cancer (named for the crab, of course, not the disease).

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.