Due to the relative long play time each game of scrabble takes it require quite different rules then other similar games (Such as Strip Poker, strip blackjack, strip Tetris and strip paper, rock, scissors). Though, some what complicated, i prefer the type 2, it might allso be a good idea to look at rule 1-3 for Strip Poker.

Type 1:
Time scrabble, played as normal scrabble but with the slight twist that each contestant only have 15 seconds for each move but for each 10 seconds above that the contestant has to remove an item of clothing (if the contestants are skilled, decrease time, for extremely lousy players, like me, increase time).

Type 2:
  1. Each player begins with 5 markers (for more then two players, decrease number of markers).
  2. This version is based on rounds, a round is when all players have made a move and just before the first players makes his/hers next move.
  3. At the end of each round the player that got the least number of point in that round has to give a marker to the player that got the most points that round.
  4. A player can have no more then 5 markers (or the decided starting number), if the winning player has more, the losing player just returns his marker to the bank.
  5. If two or more contestants has the same lowest score, draw a letter or role a dice, only the one that gets the lowest number has to give away a marker.
  6. If two or more contestants has the same Highest score, and none of them has all ready 5 markers (or the decided starting number), draw a letter or role a dice, only the one that gets the highest number gets a marker else, if one, and only one of them has 5 markers (or the decided starting number) the one that has less then 5 markers get the marker.
  7. If a player has no markers, he or she has to buy 5 new markers (or the decided starting number) by discarding one piece of clothing.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.