Title of a Pavement bootleg CD. This CD is a collection of a number of other bootlegs and rarities. The first four tracks are the band's first Peel Session recorded at the BBC on July 10, 1992. These tracks are also available on the John Peel Session bootleg 7" as well as the Red Asphalt bootleg CD. The next four tracks are the band's second Peel Session recorded at the BBC on December 14, 1992. These tracks are also available on the Garrulous 7" bootleg. The third set of four tracks are the band's third Peel Session recorded at the BBC on February 28, 1994. These tracks are also available on the Peel Session: Febuary 1994 bootleg with some minor track listing changes. Unseen Power of the Picket Fence is available on the No Alternative compilation. Hunt You Down and Jam Kids are available on a bonus 7" included with the first pressing of Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain LP. Who Should I Suspect? is an early live version of Starlings in the Slipstream, recorded on August 26, 1992 in London. Sebadoh / Helen Stones, Dying On the Streets (an early version of Grounded), and Voguing to Shane McGowan (Silver Jews cover) were recorded live on June 20, 1993 in Copenhagen - Gary's last show with the band. The last two tracks were recorded on August 21, 1991 in Cambridge, MA. Mother Mary is a cover of Golden Boys by the Germs. This mother of all Pavement bootlegs is often available on eBay, and is a must for any Pavement fan.

Track listing is as follows:
Kentucky Cocktail
Here
Circa 1762
Secret Knowledge of Backgrounds
Rain Ammunition
Drunks With Guns
Ed Aims
The List of Dorms
Brink of the Clouds
Tartar Martyr
Pueblo Domain
The Sutcliffe Catering Song
Unseen Power of the Picket Fence
Haunt You Down
Jam Kids
Who Should I Suspect?
Sebadoh / Helen Stones
Dying On the Streets
Voguing to Shane McGowan
Mother Mary
Box Elder

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.