Hey you! Yeah, you! The girl with too much makeup who has a hearing problem. I can hear EVERY SINGLE WORD you are saying to your friend...and I'm 10 seats away. I think it's great that your boyfriend took you out to eat last week. And it's fabulous that your boss told you how much he liked your report. And I agree your hair looks better in a ponytail. But you know what? I don't give a crap. And neither does anyone else on this train, even your friend. So please, lower your voice or shut up completely, as I'm slowly getting the urge to strangle you by your ponytail.

Oh, and you. Yeah, you know who I'm talking to, buddy. Nice headphones you have. Too bad the music you listen to is shit. Even worse is that everyone in this train has to endure a trip listening to your crap, because you have the volume too high. Turn down the shit music, before I tear off your headphones and shove it up your ass.

Sigh, and you. That's a nice tie you have. And I like playing handheld video games too. But at least I have the decency to turn off the sound, so I don't subject everyone within a mile radius to insanity-producing beeps five times a second. And if you're too stupid to even figure out how to turn off the sound, you don't deserve to even have the game...nor that awesome tie.

So all of you. Shut the hell up. I don't bother you, so leave me alone. Just let me sleep.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.