Voted off the island this week: Pseudo_Intellectual.

Still left on the island:
knifegirl, jessicapierce, ideath, Deborah909, moJoe, dem bones, dannye, theFez, nate, and Uberfetus.

Anonymous Pull Quote from remaining survivor:

"It just got to be way too annoying, you know? I mean, no one knows everything, do they? We got so sick of the rehashing of old poems and old song lyrics – he wouldn't even sing them; he’d just say them out loud, for God’s sake -- and his spoken word art. (Can anyone tell me what the fuck 'spoken word art' is, anyway?).

"Plus, he always had to be first for everything. I mean, he wouldn't let us sit in a circle 'cause that way no one was at the head of the line. We had to sit around the fire in a semi-circle as a compromise, and then he had to have assurances from everyone there that the semi-circle began with him.

"Sure, it was good to have all that esoteric knowledge around, like what roots and berries were good to eat. But it just got to the point where we were all ready to break his face.

"I mean, take me, for example. He kept talking about me behind my back, saying they shouldn't have let someone my age come along on this deal. Let me tell you this: Any son of a bitch that knows all the words to every song Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs ever did is not just graduating from high school. You know what I mean?

"I don’t think he’d been around real people too much prior to this deal, either. His hygiene was, well… questionable.'"


Last Week. Next Week.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.