In the Babylon 5 universe, the B5 station's second commercial telepath, replacing Lyta Alexander and present on the station 2258-2259. Played by Andrea Thompson.

Talia rated a P5 on the telepath scale. Garibaldi was known to be fond of her. She had a brief fling with Ivanova in 2259. Shortly thereafter, it was discovered she was carrying a latent personality (probably implanted by Bureau 13), and she left the station.

Nope, it was a fling. In an early interview Andrea Thompson outed her character as bisexual, and the episode in question ("Divided Loyalties") showed Talia rolling over in bed and discovering that Susan wasn't there. In a later episode, Susan confessed to Delenn that "I think I loved Talia."

Some fans and production staff were disappointed that JMS shied away from displaying thier affection more openly, though Babylon 5's then-marginal status in syndication may have had something to do with it.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

"Given that, in contravention to general Talmudic practice, Ivanova got involved with Talia, I think it is fair to say that she has eaten many things that are not kosher."
-- Joe Straczynski, GEnie SFRT II Roundtable, Category 19, Topic 34, commenting on Ivanova's bacon-and-eggs breakfast in "Messages from Earth" 24 Feb 1996

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.