Ingredients

Carbonated Water, Colour (Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Flavourings, Phosphoric Acid, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Sodium Saccharin), Preservative (sodium Benzoate), Caffeine. Contains a source of phenylalain.

Suitable for Vegetarians

Bar Code: 5 050179 684254

Nutritional information per 200 ml (7 fl oz) serving:

Energy : 2 kJ/0 Kcal
Protein: Trace
Carbohydrate: Trace
of which sugar: Trace
Fat: Trace
of which saturates
Fibre: 0g
Sodium Trace

storage instructions

Pressured container, keep cool and out of sunlight. Open with car, covering cap. Once open, keep refrigerated and drink within 3 days.

Price: 15p per bottle

Volume of Cola: 2 litres

Recommended serving per bottles

Ten however I find four full pint glasses is more adequate.

The Bottle

The Bottle itself is made of cheap PET Plastic and is recyclable where a facility exists, its a transparent bottle, the label covers the middle third of the container it consists of three colours; white background then mainly blue writing with a few red titles and boxes at the front of the label.

The cap

It is a normal white cap with a grilled texture around the circumference and has pretty defined corners although recently have discovered a variation on this where the corners are smooth and are not grilled like the rest of the lid and the plastic used in this new lid is thicker then the conventional lid. The cap of these bottles are usually easy to remove in related comparison to the official coca-cola bottles.

The Taste

It is what you would expect of cheap version of cola, its taste is weak, its almost like weak coca-cola with out the same kind of thickness it tastes thin and a lot less sweet, a analogy would be the difference between a cheap white wine to a expensive red wine, the Tesco cola being the cheap white. The best way to enjoy it may be to drink it without expecting any resemblance to coca-cola at all.

Who would appreciate this

Personally i have found for those who spend most of their nights on various PC related activities will find this an affordable alternative to coffee or other caffinated products (dissolve caffeine tablets in this drink for maximum effect).

Time of consumption:

The Period where you slip into a alternate reality usually generated by the more imaginative part of your brain (2 – 4 am).

The Effects:

After drinking very large amounts during long and short time periods i have found lots of this drink will make you hyper for a reasonable amount of time, it is a combination of a sugar substitutes and caffeine induced state of hyperactivity. Also after large amounts you can receive a small and barly notice unless you are looking for it also depending on a person physiology can cause (mainly only hand but rarly other body parts) trembles.

Note:

This product is Quality Guaranteed by Tesco's.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.