Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh MICRO HIPPO! MICRO HIPPO! MICRO HIPPO! Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh... MICROOO HIPPOOOOO!

Last time on "Micro Hippo," the evil Dr. Hamface threatened the city with annihilation!

"You'll never stop me, Micro Hippo!"

"mleww!"

"Silence, you extremely small hippopotamus! Henchmen! Seize Micro Hippo!"

"Duhh, sure thing, boss."

"Hey, boss, I t'ink we gotta problem. We can't seize Micro Hippo! She’s too cute!"

"Duhh, yeah, boss, all I wants ta do is snuggle her and roll on da floor wif her and call her my Hippo Foofins."

"Bah! I shall flee in my Hamcopter and then... DESTROY THE CITY!"

"mleww!"

And now... on today's episode of "Micro Hippo"...

"So, Micro Hippo, you have tracked me to my secret lair! But you'll never be able to stop me from... DESTROYING THE CITY!"

"mleww!"

"That's what you think! My City-Killer missiles are more powerful and more destructive than ever! Toledo was merely a test run for the launch of my fully operational City-Killer Missiles!"

"mleww!"

"Wrong again! Your jamming signals will do nothing! Launch of the missiles is based on a manual mechanical trigger! All I have to do is touch this button, and the city is FINISHED!"

"mleww!"

"Well, yes, fresh strawberries on homemade vanilla ice cream are indeed delicious, but I don't see what that has to do with anything."

"mleww!"

"I don't understand. Where did that bowl of homemade vanilla ice cream topped with fresh strawberries come from? Who brought that in and set it on the floor next to you?"

"mleww!"

"Wait, what are you doing? You -- You're eating it? Well, fine, I don't care. I'm still going to destroy the city!"

"mleww!"

"Alright that looks very tasty, but you've got vanilla ice cream all over your snout! A-and a strawberry -- it's s-sitting right on top of your n-nose!"

"mleww!"

"S-Stop it! S-Stop frolicking around the bowl like that! For the love of God, Montressor!"

"mleww!"

"OH GOD I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE! OH YOU ADORABLE LITTLE MICRO HIPPO! LET ME HUG YOU AND SNUGGLE YOU AND CALL YOU MY WIDDLE HUGGY HIPPO HONEY! I -- I SURRENDER TO YOUR INFINITE CUTENESS! TAKE ME AWAY TO JAIL, YOU ADORABLE BABY HIPPO MUFFIN!"

"mleww!"

And so ends another tale of adventure and wuvvy-huggins! Be here next week when Micro Hippo faces the menace of the Burly Man Who Nevertheless Loves Baby Hippos! Same Hippo Time, Same Hippo Channel!

"mleww!"

PostcardQuest2011
My picture: Micro Hippo

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.