The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny is to be respected.

The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny is to be revered.

The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny is not for the casual user.

The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny is not for the power hungry.


The CPMOD FAQ

What does CPMOD stand for?

CPMOD stands for the Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny.

May I trifle with it?

The CPMOD is normally not to be trifled with, but for a small fee on Wednesdays, the guard will let you push the buttons and make it a play one of 99 different CPSODs (Chrome Plated Songs of Destiny).

Is it really chrome plated?

No. The CPMOD is in fact coated with a cheap silver paint, imported from Taiwan.

Doesn't that make it less effective?

No.

Where can I find the CPMOD?

Some say you can find the CPMOD on top of the tallest mountain in the world. Others say it is but the fancy of a opium-crazed traveller. Yet others say that you can find it in the Caves of Lucifer. We say you can find it on display at the CPMOD Museum five days a week, except on national holidays and when it is being used to change someone's destiny. Check local listings.

Is the CPMOD for sale?

No, but you can engage the owner in a duel for it. Note: the challenged gets to pick weapons. Duels may be scheduled with the front desk clerk for a small entrance fee.

The Nodeshell Rescue Team

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.