"Yes, Mr. Death... I'll play you a game! But not chess!!! My game is WIFFLE BALL!!!"

A comic book character created by Bob Burden in 1979. He made his debut in "Visions #1," which was distributed mainly in Georgia, but Dark Horse Comics is the company that usually publishes his reprints nowadays. (He's also made quite a number of guest appearances in other comics, including Cerebus, the Fat Fury, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and others)

The Carrot has no superpowers at all, but he decided to become a superhero after reading 5,000 comic books in a single sitting. The experience apparently drove him utterly insane, as he started running around Iron City wearing a white shirt, red pants, green flippers (because you never know when you might have to go swimming), and a six-foot-tall carrot mask with a jet of flame coming out of the top. The Flaming Carrot's battle cry is "Ut!", he rides an atomic-powered pogo stick into battle, and he is a member of the Mystery Men, which leads some to hope that he might appear in a sequel to that movie. I suspect he'd be played by Tom Cruise.

Research from http://www.toonopedia.com/fcarrot.htm

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.