The L. Frank Baum books

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
The Marvelous Land of Oz
Ozma of Oz
Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz
The Road to Oz
The Emerald City of Oz
The Patchwork Girl of Oz
Little Wizard Stories of Oz
Tik-Tok of Oz
The Scarecrow of Oz
Rinkitink in Oz
The Lost Princess of Oz
The Tin Woodman of Oz
The Magic of Oz
Glinda of Oz

Books inspired by Oz

Was
Visitors From Oz
Wicked
Oz Squad (comic book series)

Films

The Wizard of Oz
The Wiz
Return to Oz
Wild At Heart
The Tales of the Wizard of Oz (animated TV series)
The Wizard of Mars






Noder’s Notes - December 2008: I’m slowly noding the Oz books by L. Frank Baum.

Noded and linked: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The Marvelous Land of OZ, Ozma of Oz, Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz, The Road To Oz, The Emerald City of Oz, The Patchwork Girl of Oz, Little Wizard Stories of Oz, Tik-Tok of Oz, The Scarecrow of Oz, Rinkitink in Oz, The Lost Princess of Oz, and now The Tin Woodman of Oz.

A few other Baum books -- The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, A Kidnapped Santa Claus, The Sea Fairies and Sky Island -- are also noded.

In process: The next Oz Book. I'm way behind, and at this rate I won't finsh the books until the end of the year decade...

All of Baum's Oz books are in the public domain. Publishing them here does not violate copyright law.

The original text for these books were downloaded from Project Gutenberg. A few spelling corrections were made, as well as reformatting for E2. Some chapters have duplicate titles in other books, and have been namespaced to avoid confusion.

Hardlinks made with no nodes created may mean that they are coming. Requests for hardlinks and character nodes encouraged. /msg gnarl with any comments. Enjoy!

When L. Frank Baum died in 1920, Reilly & Lee, his publisher, continued the Oz series, releasing a new book each year until the 1940's. There are more post-Baum works than Baum works, but because they were published by Reilly & Lee they are considered "canonical" or "official" Oz books. Many of these official authors, or "Royal Historians of Oz," also released "non-canonical" Oz books through other publishers, once Reilly & Lee discontinued the series.

Ruth Plumly Thompson

John R. Neill Jack Snow Rachel R. Cosgrove Eloise Jarvis McGraw and Lauren McGraw Wagner

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.