Obama wanted to talk to Congress about his jobs plan on a Thursday, but the Republicans told him that they were busy doing other stuff, so he postponed it until Friday, even though it was really important to him.

This is the kindness of Obama.

Obama was upset when the Green Bay Packers won Super Bowl last year. He is a huge Bears fan and the Bears won the division but lost to the Packers in the NFC Championship Game. Obama was very bitter, but he still invited the Packers to come visit the White House.

This is the kindness of Obama.

One time, Obama had a birthday party and John Boehner really wanted to go because it was a golfing party. Obama had already divided up the guests into foursomes when he found out about this, but he was willing to give up his tee time and hang out in the clubhouse drinking cream sodas while everyone else played 18. But then Mark Kirk got sick and so it all worked out in the end. Obama shot an 83 and won closest-to-the-pin.

This is the kindness of Obama.

Obama offered to give John McCain the electoral vote he got from Nebraska's 2nd Congressional District so that McCain could say he won the whole state. Obama found out later that the Electoral College controlled the vote and was unwilling to give it to McCain, so he gave him a copy of the 2001 Arizona Diamondbacks World Series Championship DVD instead.

This is the kindness of Obama.

Obama bought a whole case of scar therapy gel for Charles Manson, just in case he wanted to get rid of the swastika carved in his forehead.

This is the kindness of Obama.

Obama went to see "Secretariat" with Michelle and the kids. Right during the part where the horse wins the Kentucky Derby, Sasha spilled all of her Goobers onto the floor. Even though it was one of the most important parts of the movie, Obama got up and went to the snack counter to get another box. Obama later telephoned Diane Lane and commended her on her performance.

This is the kindness of Obama.

When Obama was a celebrity judge on Top Chef, he had nothing but good things to say about everyone, even Tiffany, who everyone hates. In the end he was unable to eliminate anyone so Padma and Tom had to do it for him.

This is the kindness of Obama.

Obama always puts the seat down.

This is the kindness of Obama.

Obama was talking to Angela Merkel, and she was complaining about how former President Bush massaged her shoulders once. She called him a creep and a loonie. Obama smiled and explained that George isn't such a bad guy, and it's just how they do things in Texas. Now Angela visits the Crawford ranch twice a year.

This is the kindness of Obama.

Obama was severely beating Rand Paul in a game of Madden '11. I mean it wasn't even close. Devin Hester already had two punt returns for touchdowns. After Paul threw his fifth interception, Obama was going to trash-talk, just a little, until he saw a single tear rolling slowly down Rand's cheek. "Rand," he said, sotta voce, "it's just a game. We can start over if you want. You can even be the All-Madden Team if you want." Rand smiled and asked if they could play co-op Borderlands instead. Obama agreed.

This is the kindness of Obama.

Obama stopped McCoy from saving Edith Keeler's life, but it was necessary to keep the Nazis from taking over the world.

This is the kindness of Obama.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.