“The Most Interesting Man in the World” is a wildly successful ad campaign launched by Dos Equis back in 2006. The role itself is played by one Jonathon Goldsmith as a well groomed sophisticated sort of man who seems to have a way with the ladies. Think Bill Brasky in a tux only more mild mannered and debonair. Since the campaign was launched, sales of Dos Equis have increased 22% while other brands have fallen at around 4%.

One might be tempted to ask just what makes The Most Interesting Man in the World so damn interesting?

Well, it seems that even though he’s there to push a product he doesn’t oversell it. He also claims that while he doesn’t always drink beer, when he does, he prefers Dos Equis. He also advises us at the end of each commercial to “Stay thirsty, my friends.” Sound advice if you ask me.

But there’s more to it than that. Even though he says very little there’s also an air of mystique and danger that exudes from The Most Interesting Man in the World as evidenced by the following quotes heard about him.

He has won the lifetime achievement award…twice.”

He has taught old dogs a variety of new tricks.”

He tell his milk when, and if, to expire.”

If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.”

He never wears a watch because time is always on his side.”

He knows who let the dogs out.”

He won the World Series of Poker using UNO cards.”

He once turned a vampire into a vegetarian.”

Werewolves are jealous of his beard.”

Bigfoot tries to capture photos of him.”

He lives vicariously through himself.”

He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.”

When it is raining, it is because he is thinking of something sad.”

His blood smells like cologne.”

His business card simply says, “I’ll call you.”

He bowls overhand.”

He speaks fluent Russian, in French.”

His passport requires no photograph.”

Roses stop to smell him.”

He fought the law…and won.”

Sharks have a week dedicated to him.”

He is allowed to talk about Fight Club.”

He once taught a German Sheppard to bark in Spanish.”

The dark is afraid of him.”

He once won a staring contest with his own reflection.”

When he attends the opera, it’s over when he says it is.”

"When the owl asks “Who?”, the answer is always him.”

He never says something tastes like chicken, not even chicken.”

He is…..The Most Interesting Man in the World

I’m sure I’m missing some stuff so if anybody out there has run into him or has any more quotes about him, please forward them on or add another write up to this node.

Verrry Interesting

User JD points out that the internet is chock full of memes regarding The Most Interesting Man in the World. If you'd like to see 'em, I suggest a Google search on "The Most Interesting Man in the World meme" and take it from there.

Source(s)

http://www.squidoo.com/most-interesting-man-in-the-world-quotes

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.