Unless you’ve been living in a cave on Mars for the past two years, you probably already know that the United States now has a new chief BogeyMan, the charismatic Saudi dissident and ex-pal, Osama bin Laden.

The CIA and FBI recently acquired this six volume CD collection from Intelligence Officers in Jordan, where it was seized from sixteen men arrested in December 1999.

Under torture they enthusiastically (and quickly no doubt ) confessed that when arrested, they were indeed behaving very badly and in the process of planning New Year's attacks against the United States, Israel and Jordan.

Approximating some 1,000 pages of printed material, the CD-ROM collection contains detailed information and illustrations of important terrorist activities as :

Anonymous intelligence officials described it as a “gold mine of information”, used by bin Laden to indoctrinate recruits at his terrorism training camps in scenic northern Afghanistan. It was hoped that the six volume set could be used to slow or disrupt terrorist operations.

Bin Laden, widely blamed for strikes at U.S. Embassies in East Africa in 1998, has denied all involvement with and knowledge of the manual, despite the fact that the CD collection is inscribed with a dedication to him from what appears to be an ardent follower.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.