Simpsons episode 3G01 -- a great episode guest starring David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, and Leonard Nimoy. The story is that Homer sees an alien in the forrest and is visited by Mulder and Scully from The X-files who investigate his claim. They give up but Homer proves them and the rest of Springfield right one friday night. The alien, however, turns out to be be Mr. Burns. The story is told by Leonard Nimoy.

Imortant quotes:

. Nimoy: "Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining lies. And in the end, isn't that the real truth? The answer is: No.

Homer: "I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty. And if its speed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called... "The bus that couldn't slow down.""

Lisa: "All right! It's time for ABC's "TGIF" lineup!"
Bart:"Lis, when you get a little older, you'll learn that Friday is just another day between NBC's "Must See Thursday" and CBS' " Saturday night craporama.""

Scully: "Now, we're going to run a few tests. This is a simple lie detector. I'll ask you a few yes or no questions and you just answer truthfully. Do you understand?"
Homer:"Yes."
(the polygraph explodes)

Interesting notes:

An alien lineup is held which contains the following:


Mulder's FBI badge shows him in a red speedo -- a reference to when Mulder did wear on in the episode Duane Barry

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.