StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Saw an angel fall today off of 5th and main. Not all that impressive: I had to go over and stop kids from poking it with sticks.
1 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Dumped the Angel off at my new squat. It hasn't woken up yet. I'm still looking for Rashiad. Damn djinn owes me for the bottle thing.
1 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Just went to check Rash's usual dive. Smoke and magic fill the air, half the booze is nectar and the barkeeper's got three eyes.
1 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Drank a Pixie under the table tonight on a bet. Got a neat Look-Away charm out of it. Small fae are total lightweights. :)
1 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Hungover. Ow. I think the pixie slipped me something; no WAY I hurt this much on my own. Stupid fairy. Note: call Molly. Later.
2 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Angel woke up today. Started wrecking up the place. The real owners won't be happy when they come home: the TVs busted.
3 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@MissMolly I did NOT get run out of my own squat. I voluntarily left to continue my search for Rash. That's my story, I'm sticking to it.
3 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Eerie music haunts the streets. I looked around: nobody else could hear it.
3 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Ran into Birdman today. Had all the pigeons with him, clinging to his coat and perching on his cart. Said he'll keep lookout for Rash.
4 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Birdman's cart is always full of birdseed. I think he can talk to his pigeons. He's always arguing with them. . .
4 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@MissMolly Then it's a good thing he's not on Twitter, huh? XD
4 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Angel's sitting in the kitchen, glaring at me. It doesn't talk. I got some seed from Birdman yesterday, do they eat?
5 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
NOTE TO SELF: Angels are not birds. They do not eat birdseed and will only get mad if given it. They also bite. HARD. Ow.
5 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@MissMolly Go ask Dan about it, he's a preacher, right? Don't they know this stuff?
5 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@MissMolly Well they SHOULD, dammit! What do they get PAID for?
5 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Weather's been really weird lately. Stormy and sunny at once, violent winds with rainbows. Can weather be bipolar?
6 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Word on the street is someone tried to turn a hellhound into the ASPCA. Road to hell: now literally paved in good intentions.
6 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Went to pay Penny a visit. She's a gorgon; her gaze turns men to stone, so I don't worry. She's nice, and she has pretty eyes.
7 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@SnakeEyes Well you DO! XD
7 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Penny says the Faerie Raid's comin' early this year. Fine by me; Wild Hunt's always good for a show if you don't get caught up.
7 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
RT @SnakeEyes No, it's happening HERE. Like, here-here. In town.
7 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
So. That sucks. I want to go find Rash, but it's raining too hard out. Nothing magic stays out in running water for long.
7 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
The angel binged while I was gone. Empty jars of peanut butter EVERYWHERE. I think it's got a tummy ache. Too late to worry.
7 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Ugh. Definitely a tummy ache. I ain't cleanin' that up. leave it for the owners.
7 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@SnakeEyes Hey, if they didn't want me breaking in, they would have locked their windows. Really it's their own fault.
7 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Went to see Molly. Forgot it's Sunday; she'll still be at the church. I'll go find Birdman instead. Maybe he'll know what's up.
8 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
The music is getting louder. Birdman says it's the Sidhe's personal musicians. They snatch folk off the street and make them play.
8 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Word is the Unseelie court is showing up for the Raid too. Great, I hate it when the Sidhe get political. Stupid fae.
8 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
We found Rashiad. Coward was hiding in a library with the Genius Loci. He owes some Unseelie hotshot big and was trying to lay low.
8 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
The Cwn Annwn run the streets in packs. Their eyes and ears glow red in the dark, and they like to dig through the trashbins outside.
9 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
RT @MissMolly 'Why do their ears glow?' I dunno. Maybe so people won't hit them with cars at night?
9 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
An old woman with razor teeth tried running off with a toddler today at the park. Birdman set the pigeons on her, but it was a close call.
10 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Heh. Birdman showed me the new flock he found by the library. They're firebirds, but they're hummingbirds. Little, fiery hummingbirds. X3
10 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
The angel and I have reached an arrangement. He stays on THAT side of the house, I stay on mine.
11 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Gonna be needing a new squat soon. Owners are likely to return any day now. Better get the place cleaned up. . .
11 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Found a little selkie boy washed up by the bay. Poor thing's lost his coat. Brought him to Penny: she takes care of strays.
12 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
The angel's new name is Bird Brain. I came home and found him choking on the TV remote's batteries.
12 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@MissMolly Then YOU take him! I sure as hell don't want him!
12 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@PJsammy The Hunt is like the Olympics. Foreign dignitaries set aside differences, talk friendly, and try to find the best way to cheat.
12 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@MissMolly I'll get Birdman and Rash to help move him, then. Saturday good?
12 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
There's a tall antlered man hanging around downtown. Some Herne/green man expy. Cool. We could use some more friendly deities.
13 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Met a nice, lion headed woman at the bus stop. Poor thing's never been around so many humans before. Strong accent I can't place.
13 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Called in Rash's favor: he has to help me and Birdman move Bird Brain. I've got a plan. We're going to need peanut butter.
14 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Full moon's tomorrow; the hunt's going to start. Birdman says the pigeons are worried. I hate to agree with birds, but. . .
15 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
We lead Bird Brain to Molly's house, one jar of peanut butter at a time. Rash raised up winds to move him on a little faster-
15 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
-and Birdman and I tried heading him off whenever he got distracted. The pigeons were useless and did nothing to help.
15 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
The angel's FINALLY out of my hair: Molly's got him living in the guest room. Her husband doesn't like me. Kept giving me the dirt eye.
15 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@MissMolly Yes he does. He thinks I smell like witch.
15 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Tonight's the first night: batten down the hatches, bar your doors, and say your prayers: the Wild Hunt's here.
16 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Oh hell. Home owners came back. Just barely snuck out before they saw me. The Look Away charm's finally come in handy.
17 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
bad BAD night to be out damn i think i can hear hoof beats behind me people are laughing somewhere close
17 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
I ran down the street and hid in an ally. The Look Away charm is glowing. The Hunt's passing by.
17 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
I caught a glimpse of someone running before the horde moved in. Some guy in a suit, still holding onto his briefcase.
17 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
Someone screams: I can hear it over the rush. Fuck, it could have been me. Fuck, it still might be.
17 Nov

StreetSeer NamesUnsafe
@SnakeEyes Thanks, I'll be over in a half hour. Leave the door unlocked for me, okay?
17 Nov

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.