The minute I stopped caring is when I hear a thousand voices telling me to "go for it!", and I have nowhere to go.

The minute I stopped caring is when I slept alone all night everyday without feeling any warmth.

The minute I stopped caring is when I walked by the thousands of people holding hands, and my hand is useless.

The minute I stopped caring is when I see the good kids living for the future, and I can't live like them.

The minute I stopped caring is when I tried my best to talk to people, and all I am is summed up as a total failure.

The minute I stopped caring is when I can think better of myself as a drone, rather than an original, home-grown human being.

The minute I stopped caring is when I realized that I'm subject to obsolescence in a couple of years.

The minute I stopped caring is now.

Please read the previous writeup before this one lest it not make sense.

The minute you stopped caring is the minute the universe was showing you the hope and potential in all things. It's the minute it reminded you that if thousands of people can find someone to hold hands with then so can you. It's the minute it sent a thousand voices to tell you to go for it because there was something to go for. It is the minute it showed you that if we with all out fucked up problems and complicated little lives can live for the future then so can you.

The moment you stopped caring is the moment the world showed you it's glory.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.