Personally I find the biggest problem is keeping my mouth shut. I will explain:

I have the only computer in the house, since my folks don't really know much about computing and all that. But I don't mind. They're not too useless at all. However, there's a couple of things that my parents don't really know about. Like, for example, hmm....oh I don't know...the history section listing all the websites that have just been visited. There's someone in my household who isn't aware of it's existence.

I find that whenever my mother and I leave my father alone in my house there's always a few new porn sites on the history.

At first I didn't mind, he's male, and he's human. But then I realised that it was happening often. Very often indeed. And it isn't stopping.

Yeah, okay, I can live with this. Sure, the computer IS in my room and all but I can handle this. I just try not to think about it. I can ignore the fact that he probably sits on my bed each time. Seriously, it's not that bad.

The worst part is keeping my mouth shut. I don't want to embarrass him, he's an alright guy. But whenever I get in trouble he's always giving me a classic "responsibility/consequences" speech and I just want to say "yeah, well, YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING UP PORN!!"

I've refrained. So far.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.