As I was shopping and it dawned upon me that I was unable to fully define the set of skills required to great fake celebrity porn. At the time I was between the vegetable section and the cereals.

I can see some artistic requirement. The matching of skin tones, the understanding of proportions. Maybe I'm just not vigilant enough on the celebrity porn front to recognise that some snapshot or captured still is perfect for rendition in a porn picture.

i think it would take some patience to actually make a realistic fake porn picture. What techniques are used? Smudging? Blending? Masturbation over a bottle of vodka?

Maybe some pieces of fine fake celebrity porn actually matches to near perfection the shape of a celebrities breasts or penis. If anyone out there has created fake celebrity pr0n i'd like to know what makes good shit.

Though slightly embarressed to respond, I feel my expertise as a graphic artist (not to mention a history in skillfull execution of various pranks and lies) would be of benefit to anyone looking to falsify celebrity images.

I'll try to focus on the "Celebrity Porn" aspect, since that is the name of the node, but it should be pointed out that the principal is the same for people who would create false images of say, them playing air guitar with Warren Beatty.

1) You've got nothing if you aren't convincing. This starts with the idea behind your image. For example, say you are trying to forge photos of Julia Roberts. The highest paid and most well-recieved actress in Hollywood in the height of her popularity as it is would never subject herself to a penthouse centerfold spread, so don't even try to make someone think she would. The fake image may get you off, but it would never even possibly pass for authentic. If you are looking to pass your fakes off as the real deal, you would have to choose a more rational setting, for instance, a topless beach in St. Barts. The average person is more likely to believe Miss Roberts would go sun bathing than that she'd need the money penthouse would put up for her exposed image.

2) Find your images. Obviously, unless you know how to project a mental picture on to film, your phony photo is going to be composed of atleast 2 images:

Image A: Your Celebirty Candid. The absolute most effective Image A would be a photograph you were able to snap yourself while in the viscinity of the celebrity you wish to violate. Most effective because unless you sold it to a willing publication etc., you would have yourself an image that nobody else on earth would have, which would make your forgery harder to trace as one. If you don't have the luxury of living in Manhattan or Beverly Hills amongst your favorite stars, you'll have to go with the easier and sometimes as effective route of finding a candid from the internet or a magazine. Now, for the most part, photographs from parties and premieres should be disqualified - You want your celebrity to look as though they were caught offguard, and it is a rarity for them to be so at such functions and events. If you can find photos tucked away on page 65 of your celeb walking their dog, you are now in business. Never take an image you find as a still from a movie your celebrity has been in, unless you were able to create the still yourself (perhaps using DVD image capture software)and the celebrity appears somewhat less glamorous. Once you have this, your celebirty candid, it is time to move on.

Image B: Your Body Double. As with Image A, your best possible Image B would come from your own private collection, meaning if you can get to that topless beach in St. Barts, get there and bring plenty of film. Find yourself a lady of similar age, height, skin tone and, yes, shape as your celeb and snap away. Proceed, ofcourse, with caution. If you can find yourself a volunteer you will be in a lot calmer waters, however, you don't want your subject to pose - it all has to look natural. If you are unable to get to the locations best known for their plentiful nude hardbodies, take your task to the internet and start searching for snapshots of unknowns to match your famous subject. Remember, you want to try and find a body that also seems to be enacting the same movements as your celebirty from Image A (turning to the left; bending over). This could and should be a long and hard process if you plan to successfully pull off a convincing fake.

THE WILDCARD: Image C: An alternate background. Should you for one reason or another be unable by the end to reach the ideal of what you were going for, perhaps it is because you were unable to compromise body and background. Find photographs of any such random location, as long as it would make sense (swimwear is almost always indicative of the beach, the pool, or a really big boat) within the context of your fake.

3) Creating your fake. So you found the perfect shot of your celebrity, the perfect body to match him/her, and a new background in case for some reason you can't make ends meet. Now you roll them all in to one. The computer age makes this process incredibly more effective by the use of digital tools, and unless you were looking to sell negatives to somebody (which would get you in far much more trouble) there is no need to go in to how to pull this off in the dark room (which would be increasingly harder with every photograph you didn't take yourself). I will go in to the aspects that allow this to remain a fun, devilish prank at the expense of anyone suffering at the hope of said photograph's existence.

Adobe Photoshop is probably the best tool out there for any graphic design/photo alteration experiment one would have, and it is what I would use. The important thing to remember when creating your master image is this: Your celebrity may be famous, but its your random body that is the star here. Your goal is to make this body the unknowns of a wellknown face - so you stick to that face, but everything else goes out the window (unless somehow your perfect hollywood celebrity has some seriously well documented tatoos, body hair, webbed toes, etc., in which case you're really aiming high). Alright, immediately catalogue your differences between your Celebrity and your Unknown. Same hair color? If not, it needs to be taken care of. After all loose ends are tied up, it's time to mix and match. Without creating any alterations on either picture, copy and paste the head from Image A on to the body of Image B. The result should look incredibly shoddy, but hopefully your creative eye will catch the direction in which you would have to move to be successful. In Photoshop, this will create an effect called Layers, which you will be able to monitor from a Layer Window opened under "Show Layers" in the "Window" section of the taskbar. Do not merge or flatten the layers until all is said and done. Pay attention to the big details at this point. Does the Celebrity's head need to be scaled down to more convincingly be on this body? If so, do it.(The "Scale" feature is available in the "Transform" section of your "Edit" taskbar option).

After your head is the right size, this is where we begin to take away from the image. Make sure you are on the layer that includes your celebrity head. Using the Erase feature, carefully erase the background from the image of your celebrity. There may be an overlap problem that reveals the actual head of the unknown behind the head of the celebrity, but do not worry about this yet. Concentrate only on making sure you erase the background from the celebrity layer.

When you have finished erasing, click the eyeball icon to the far right of the celebrity's layer in the layer window. At this, your celebirty face should disappear, and you'll be left with your original body image. Click the unknown's layer. At this point, you need to get rid of the head of your unknown. Now, if your head is against a monotone background, like a plain blue sky, this is easy. You simply use the "Smudge" tool (which looks like a hand pointing a downward finger) to smudge the background color over the head. Continue doing this until the head is no longer visible and the background color is smooth and consistent. Be mindfull of whether or not your subject has hair that will need to be incorporated in to your final image or whether or not you are using the unknown's neck or your celebrity's. These things will all come in to play. If you find the background impossible to recreate, this is where your wildcard background enters the picture.

The major step from this point on is color coordination. Click the eyeball icon once more to re-view your celebirty head. Click the Celebrity's layer and go to "Image" on your taskbar. Go to "Adjust" and then "Color Balance". Tweak ever so slightly until your Celebrity Head seems closer in color to that of it's new body.

After this all you can really do is touch up and fine tune. Use the smudge tool, the blur tool, etc., to get your image looking as natural as possible, then "Flatten your Image" in the "Layer" section of the toolbar. Once you have found something reasonable, you should check out the "Filters" section of your taskbar. Between making your image grainy or blurring it so that your celebrity is barely recognizable, there are plenty of things you can do to your final image to keep any fanboy guessing. With the right amount of effort and patience, your Celebrity Forgery should be worthy of the highest speculation. Good luck and God speed.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.