Namely, a small injustice. You see, if someone offends you in an obviously horrible way, you can bitch about it without fear of the offender coming back and calling it trivial. People will agree with you, and hopefully help you fight the great injustice that has been done to you. You have an undeniably good reason to fight back.

However, if someone offends you in a minor but also incredibly frustrating way, it sparks a vicious cycle that becomes more and more infuriating. You bitch about it, but no one really cares because it is minor and has nothing to do with them. If you confront the offender, you will be told that you are taking a fit over nothing, and that you should calm the fuck down. You will make a scene, causing others to tell you to calm the fuck down. You become the offender. No one seems to care about the original minor injustice that has been done to you, and you end up biting your nails and punching walls with a crazed look on your face.

I think this phrase was a quote from someone who died a long time ago, in which case I would like to apologize to a really cool dead guy for stealing his words.

Or what about having something done that hasn't yet resulted in a great injustice, or even a small one, but you know it's going to happen? You can't complain about it, because everyone gets upset at you because there hasn't been an injustice done to you yet. All you can do is sit there and hope that, through some stroke of luck, the injustice never gets done.

There's nothing worse than seeing something bad about to happen, and you can't convince anyone about it... Darn it, there is a name for this, I saw the node, and I can't remember it...

There have been times in my life when the worst thing that could happen would be to have a great justice done to me...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.