the name of a rabbit in the Disney movie Bambi.

This is also another drinking game. Everyone chooses a little gesture, and they sit in a circle and thump their hands on the ground. After that, a person does their sign followed by someone elses. After that, the person whose sign was chosen does his sign, then someone elses, etc, etc If you fuck it up you drink. I don't understand how people get as drunk as they do playing this game because it isn't very hard. If you decide to play it i suggest you do so while already a bit inebriated.

  1. A single-cylinder motorcycle engine.
  2. A motorcycle with such an engine.

As you might guess, they go thumpa thumpa thumpa thumpa when they're running.

Torque is a vital characteristic of a motorcycle engine. While horsepower will give you top end speed, torque is what gives you pull and acceleration. Aggresively tuned multi-cylinder engines can produce plenty of horsepower, but single cylinder engines have gobs of low-RPM torque, making thumpers well suited to applications like dirt or dual sport bikes. So where race-tuned fours might lug and stall, the lowly single chugs along happy, delivering less power, but over a broader range of engine speeds.

Thump"er (?), n.

One who, or that which, thumps.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.