25,000 + BSW4
The Old Republic, the first galaxy-wide government is formed; Jedi Knights appear; period of galactic peace and expansion begins.

896 BSW4
Yoda, the Jedi Master, born.

200 BSW4
Chewbacca the Wookie born on Kashyyyk.

112 BSW4
C-3PO activated.

60 BSW4
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Knight, born.

55 BSW4
Anakin Skywalker born.

48 BSW4
Mon Mothma, Senator and Alliance leader, born on Chandrila.

35 BSW4
Clone Wars end.

29 BSW4
Han Solo born in the Corellian star system.

Fall of the Republic
A dark period of corruption and social injustice sweeps through the Republic, paving the way for Senator Palpatine's rise to power.

18 BSW4
Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa born and placed in hiding; Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader; Jedi Knights hunted and killed; Palpatine becomes Emperor; Empire formed; first stirrings of rebellion begin.

Star Wars IV
The events of Star Wars IV: A New Hope occur; first Death Star destroyed at the Battle of Yavin.

3 ASW4
The events of Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back occur; Battle of Hoth takes place.

4 ASW4
The events of Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi occur; Galactic Civil War ends with the Battle of Endor; the New Republic is formed; Imperial remnants fight on.

9 ASW4
The Events of the novels Heir to The Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command occur; Leia and Han's son and daughter, Jacen and Jaina, born.

10 ASW4
The events of the Dark Empire comic series, #1-6, occur; Leia and Han's son Anakin born.

Note: BSW4 = Before the events of Star Wars IV: A New Hope; ASW4 = After the events of Star Wars: A New Hope.

Source: A Guide to the Star Wars Universe by Bill Slavicsek

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.