Tittyfuck

Verb: Usage, "Me red blooded American he-man. Me like tittyfuck pretty girls."

An activity in which a man to sticks his penis on his partner's chest, between said partner's breasts, while said partner squeezes her breasts together. The tubular space thus created between the breasts is lubricated by sweat and/or precum, and becomes a vagina-like canal in which the penis can move in its typical back and forth motion, eventually ejaculating on the chest and/or face of the woman involved. This form of sex has the advantage of allowing the male to watch his penis as he is fucking, and has the disadvatage of not directly stimulating the female genitalia at all, though if the top partner is flexible he can still lean backwards to do so with his hands.

From a bird's eye view (if you have birds in your bedroom) the whole affair looks something like this (if breasts and genitalia were bad ASCII art)1...
      _ 
     (_)
( . )| |( . ) 
     | |
Where the two ( . ) are breasts, and the shaft of the penis between them is laid flat against the body of the lower partner, with its head pointed towards her neck. Incidentally, I use the terms "man" and "woman" very loosely. By "man" I mean a person possesing a penis or dildo, and by "woman" I mean a person possesing real or fake breasts.

Other grammatical forms: Tittyfucker, tittyfucking, tittyfucked, etc.


1Any ASCII expert noders with suggestions for me on how to make my useless diagram more anatomically correct? The current edition has been accused of looking like 1. a mandrill 2. a cross and 3. a fisher price toy run over by a truck.
This term may also refer to a near-mythical sex act between two women. It relies on the fact that when a woman is sexually aroused, her nipples become firm and (for some women) substantially larger (men's do as well, but working from a smaller baseline).

Effectively, one woman uses her nipple -- steadied by her hands -- as an organ for penetrating the other's vagina. Obviously deep penetration is going to be impossible here, but in addition to surface stimulation, the woman doing the penetration is in an excellent position to bring her partner off with her hands. And, unlike the male tittyfuck, this stimulates the more sensitive areas of the breast, opening the possibility that both individuals will enjoy themselves.

This act is certainly performed more commonly by porn lesbians than by any real women. In pornography, any contact between an erect nipple and a vagina results in instant multiple orgasms (followed by an unstoppable urge to find a funny-looking guy and drag him in for a night of cum-drenched bisexual bliss).
The following is based on my own personal experience - your mileage may vary.

This is an excellent sexual position if you wish to maintain eye contact with your partner in an intimate embrace (especially if you stop from time to time and kiss them on the forehead or continue to passionately tongue kiss while you are doing it.)

I have found the best lubricant to use is sorbelene cream as it is the right consistency and cleans up easily.

An alternative position involves the woman on top where she can control the movement more easily and doesn't have to worry about being squashed when the man reaches orgasm and collapses (if you are prone to doing that.)

Note: If you are on the bottom you need to watch the angle of your penis as there is a danger of hitting yourself in the eye (goggles would be of assistance here if you can wear them without laughing too much.)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.