Lovely email spam. TRY CBD OIL FOR FREE!

"The Miracle Molecule! Everything You Need To Know About the Health Benefits of CBD Oil". The link implies that the article was in Reuters. I ain't pressing no spam link. Internet search on Reuters Everything You Need to Know About the Health Benefits of CBD Oil does not bring up a Reuters article.

All natural formula. All CBD products use proven, organic all natural ingredients that are toxin-free." And so forth. Photograph of the email: here.

Ok, now WAIT a minute. Proven? By what the hell method? We dropped some and got high so it's good? And don't get me started on toxin-free. Sure, and they'll sell you a bridge too.

Let's discuss all natural.

Is CBD oil "all natural"? Um. Well, it could be organically grown, I will give them that. There have been pesticide poisonings from illegal pot and the laws for growers vary state by state. Check your state laws re whether they have specified what the growers can use on the marijuana plants. Paraquat has been strongly linked to Parkinson's and you don't want that, do you?

How do you define "all natural"? Innocent virgin farmer girls and boys, skipping through the pot plans and milking the oil out gently? Oh, ye innocent and foolish peoples. Here is a nice article about fires in CBD processing plants: https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/dsdfire-38-1.pdf. They burn real good, it turns out.

The National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) has guidelines: https://www.firefighternation.com/prevention/nfpa-approves-420-standard-on-fire-protection-of-cannabis-growing-and-processing-facilities/. You do keep up with the NFPA, don't you?

An older article illustrating the problem: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/18/marijuana-factories-explosions-safety-issues-1155850.

And the title of this seems pretty self explanatory: https://extraxx.com/the-top-five-safety-concerns-in-a-cannabis-extraction-facility/. "Let’s begin with the obvious. When dealing with flammable gasses or liquids in extract production, there is a risk of fire or explosion during the handling process. The easiest way to understand the risk of fire or explosion is to consider the fire triangle. Essentially, a fire needs three things to start: a fuel source, oxygen, and an ignition source. The basic philosophy here is that by removing legs from the fire triangle, we can make the process safer; by removing two legs, an operator can make their extraction process significantly less incident-prone." Later in the article: "there are two tools that should be kept on site to make known the presence of unnoticed flammable vapors: a permanent LEL, or Lower Explosive Limit, monitor should be installed in the extraction room; and a handheld two or four gas portable monitor should be on site as well."

I don't have much experience with LFL monitors. Now I want to buy some of the gummies and try lighting them on fire. Does the smoke make one high? Well, I think it depends what it is suspended in. I thought vaping was insane when I read that some of the nicotine vapes suspended the product in antifreeze. Um, your dog may die if they drink it. Absorption in the lungs just does not seem wise. Also, some of the vapes get so hot that heavy metals get in the lungs. You know, lead and stuff. When I researched it last, China was turning out 500 different kinds of vape machines. Uh, ick, don't do that. Sugar burns so the gummies might. I have some "Annie's organic fruit gummies" so I can check whether they burn. Though they shouldn't contain CBD oil. Now you know what I am doing while disabled. Home chemistry and on line research.

#11: For Iron Noder XIV

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.