Take a quail, debone it, stuff it with mushroom stuffing.

Take a chicken, debone it, and stuff it with the quail.

Take a duck, debone it, and stuff it with the chicken.

Take a turkey, debone it and stuff it with the duck.

Enough meat for most mortal men 8)

Cajun specialty. Recipe popularized by New Orleans chef Paul Prudhomme.

A vegetarian's worst nightmare, turkducken is literally, a deboned turkey, stuffed with a duck that has been stuffed with a chicken.

Recipe:

1 strong needle and a spool of strong thread, for sewing up the fowl
1 (20- to 25-pound) turkey
1 (4- to 5-pound) domestic duckling
1 (3- to 3½-pound) chicken
1 (15 x 11-inch) baking pan, at least 2½ inches deep

Debone all of the birds and gently stuff the chicken inside the duck. Then stuff the duck inside the turkey. Fill with dressing and sew shut. Bake as you normally would any Thanksgiving turkey for at least 12 hours. Baste and garnish.

Enjoy, or run away screaming. Your choice.

Turducken is a special finishing move in the video game Street Fighter, which causes an enormous energy turd to be launched at the player's opponent. In order to execute the move, which was popularized by John Madden, the player thrusts his buttocks towards his opponent, projecting spirit energy (ki) outward from the transverse colon in a very pleasing and cleansing manner, from whence it will fly towards the opponent. Naturally, the only way to avoid this powerful attack is to duck, like a chicken; but failure to avoid the attack will result in the recipient being deboned.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.