[ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf / || echo "You live"



Are you bored with life? Is your UNIX based machine not giving you the excitement you so desperately crave? Does the thought of stepping outside your house fill you with anxiety and dread? Well, look no further! Now, from the comfort and safety of your home, you too can experience the thrills and chills of Las Vegas with your very own, home made, (need I say it, FREE) Unix Russian Roulette*! Guaranteed to have you sitting on the edge of your seat, praying to your respective gods, or your money back!!

Now I know what you're thinking: this is too good to be true! Well you'd better believe it's true. Simply follow these instructions and you're on your way!

  1. Boot up your favourite UNIX based system as root
  2. Input the above command
  3. ???

Feel your fingers trembling as they approach the Enter key, your heart beating faster and faster, the beads of sweat forming on your forehead, the adrenaline surging through your body! The risk of losing everything will give you more excitement than you could ever hope for! So what are you waiting for? Try it now**!








*May result in part or all of your system being deleted. Not recommended for use.
**Seriously, don't do this.

232

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.