Pop-rock band based out of Manhattan, Kansas. Consisting of: Bill McShane (guitar/vocals), Nick Colby (bass), and, former drummer for Truck Stop Love, Eric Melin (drums)the group grew to widespread fame in the eastern Kansas local music scene primarily due to constant touring and fun, energetic shows. While none of their work is above a standard three chord progression they excel at producing catchy hooks and solid riffs.

Their first full-length album Electric Kissing Parties released on Noisome records eventually garnered them the "Best Rock Band", "Best Album", "Best Song", and "Band of the Year" in the 1998 KLAMMIES (Kansas Local Area Music Awards). The follow-up album This Will Be Laughing Week proved even more successful and after it's initial release in 1999 and was eventually re-released on Epic/550 in the summer of 2000 with modified artwork and an additional song ("Downstairs/Arena Rock") which originally appeared on Electric Kissing Parties.

After the group disbanded in March of 2004 Nick and Eric went on to join Lawrence, Kansas supergroup Dead Girls Ruin Everything who are currently touring to much acclaim.

Discography:

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.