THE COMPLETE VERTIGO TRADES BIBLIOGRAPHY Last updated 22 November 2008

For a list of Vertigo's monthly titles, click here.

Corrections? Additions? Let me know on wilko_3000@yahoo.com! And please - if you've done a write-up for any of the comics mentioned below, drop me a line so I can link through to it. Thanks to CTowner for a spot of proof-reading and Paco for a few I missed.

All collections are listed in suggested reading order - usually chronological by story - rather than release date. Hence the odd numbering for Transmetropolitan and non-alphabetical order for Hellblazer.

This is updated as new solicitations are released, so some of these books might not be available yet - check with the official Vertigo website if you're in any doubt.


Key

**OGN HB = Original graphic novel hardback - a self contained story written for the book medium rather than a collection of existing issues. They are usually released in this format before being transferred to paperback. (eg: Orbiter).

**OGN PB = Original graphic novel paperback - OGNs are usually transferred to this format a year after the HB comes out. This includes one-shot prestige issues.

**TPB = Trade paperback - a series of individual monthly issues collected for the bookshop. This is the standard format.

**THB = Trade hardback - as above, but with a hard cardboard cover and paper sleeve. Rarely, acclaimed series like the Sandman will be reprinted in hardback after already being printed as paperbacks.

**MD = Manga digest. These are small, typically black-and-white, novel-sized TPBs designed to pull in curious manga fans (Death: At Death's Door, for example, or the My Faith In Frankie TPB).


100% TPB Contains all five issues of the miniseries, plus bonus material.

100 Bullets, Book 1: First Shot, Last Call TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series plus the short story from Vertigo: Winter's Edge 3. Introduction by Jim Steranko. 100 Bullets, Book 2: Split Second Chance TPB Contains issues 6-14 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Howard Chaykin. 100 Bullets, Book 3: Hang Up On the Hang Low TPB Contains issues 15-19 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Jim Lee. 100 Bullets, Book 4: A Foregone Tomorrow TPB Contains issues 20-30 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Bill Savage. 100 Bullets, Book 5: The Counterfifth Detective TPB Contains issues 31-36 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Rob Elder. 100 Bullets, Book 6: Six Feet Under the Gun TPB Contains issues 37-42 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Greg Rucka. 100 Bullets, Book 7: Samurai TPB Contains issues 43-49 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Carlos Trillo. 100 Bullets, Book 8: The Hard Way TPB Contains issues 50-58 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Jason Starr. 100 Bullets, Book 9: Strychnine Lives TPB Contains issues 59-67 of the ongoing series. 100 Bullets, Book 10: Decayed TPB Contains issues 68-75 of the ongoing series. 100 Bullets, Book 11: Once Upon A Crime TPB Contains issues 76-83 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Tom Fontana. 100 Bullets, Book 12: Dirty TPB Contains issues 84-88 of the ongoing series.

The Absolute Sandman, Volume 1 THB Contains issues 1-20 of the ongoing series, each one specially recoloured, plus the original Sandman pitch, character designs from Gaiman and various artists, and the script for issue #19, "A Midsummer Night's Dream". Introduction by Jim Levitz, afterword by Neil Gaiman. The Absolute Sandman, Volume 2 THB Contains issues 21-39 of the ongoing series, each one specially recoloured, plus new inks on issue 34 by original penciller Colleen Doran. Also includes two never-before-reprinted stories, Sandman: A Gallery of Dreams and the script and pencils for issue #23, "A Season of Mists chapter two". The Absolute Sandman, Volume 3 THB Contains issues 40-50 of the ongoing series and the Sandman special #1, each one specially recoloured. Also includes pin-up pages from The Sandman #50 and The Sandman Special #1, the Desire story from Vertigo: Winter's Edge 3, The Endless Gallery #1, script and thumbnails from The Sandman #50 and an article on The Sandman's spin-off merchandise (t-shirts, etc). Introduction by Jill Thompson. The Absolute Sandman, Volume 4 THB Contains issues 51-75 of the ongoing series and the story from Vertigo Jam #1. Also includes 'behind-the-scenes extras'.

Adventures in the Rifle Brigade TPB Contains all three issues of the original miniseries plus all three issues of the sequel, Operation Bollock.

The Alcoholic OGN HB Original Graphic Novel.

American Century, Book 1: Scars and Stripes TPB Contains issues 1-4 of the ongoing series. American Century, Book 2: Holywood Babylon TPB Contains issues 5-9 of the ongoing series.

American Splendor: Another Day TPB Contains all four issues of the miniseries.

American Virgin, Book 1: Head TPB Contains issues 1-4 of the ongoing series. Also contains interview with Steven T. Seagle and sketch material from Becky Cloonan. American Virgin, Book 2: Going Down TPB Contains issues 5-9 of the ongoing series. American Virgin, Book 3: Wet TPB Contains issues 10-14 of the ongoing series. American Virgin, Book 4: Around The World TPB Contains issues 15-23 of the ongoing series.

Aninal Man, Book 1: Animal Man TPB Contains issues 1-9 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Grant Morrison. Animal Man, Book 2: Origin of the Species TPB Contains issues 10-17 of the ongoing series plus the short story from Secret Origins 39. Animal Man, Book 3: Deus ex Machina TPB Contains issues 18-26 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Jason Starr.

Army@Love, Book 1: The Hot Zone Club TPB Contains issues 1-6 of the first volume of the ongoing series. Introduction by Peter Kuper. Army@Love, Book 2: Generation Pwned TPB Contains issues 7-12 of the first volume of the ongoing series.

Barnum! OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

Bigg Time OGN PB Original Graphic Novel.

Bite Club MD Contains all six issues of the miniseries.

The Complete Bite Club PB Contains all six issues of the Bite Club miniseries and all five issues of its sequel, Bite Club: Vampire Crimes Unit.

Black Orchid TPB Contains all three issues of the original miniseries. Introduction by Mikal Gilmore.

Blood: A Tale TPB Contains all four issues of the miniseries.

Bloody Mary TPB Contains all four issues of the original miniseries, plus all four issues of the sequel, Lady Liberty.

The Books of Faerie: Auberon's Tale TPB Contains all three issues of the miniseries, plus short stories from The Books of Magic 57 and 58, and The Books of Magic Annual 1.

The Books of Magic TPB/THB Contains all four issues of the original miniseries. Introduction by Roger Zelazny. The Books of Magic, Book 1: Bindings TPB Contains issues 1-4 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Jane Yolen. The Books of Magic, Book 2: Summonings TPB Contains issues 5-12 of the ongoing series plus the short story from Vertigo Rave. The Books of Magic, Book 3: Reckonings TPB Contains issues 13-20 of the ongoing series. The Books of Magic, Book 4: Transformations TPB Contains issues 21-25 of the ongoing series. The Books of Magic, Book 5: Girl in the Box TPB Contains issues 26-32 of the ongoing series. The Books of Magic, Book 6: The Burning Girl TPB Contains issues 33-41 of the ongoing series. The Books of Magic, Book 7: Death after Death TPB Contains issues 42-50 of the ongoing series.

The Books of Magick, Life During Wartime, Book 1: Life During Wartime TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series.

Breathtaker OGN PB Original Graphic Novel. Introduction by Neil Gaiman.

Cairo OGN PB Original Graphic Novel.

Chiarscruro: The Private Lives of Leonardo da Vinci TPB Contains all ten issues of the original maxiseries.

The Compleat Moonshadow TPB/THB Contains all issues of both Moonshadow and its sequel Farewell, Moonshadow.

The Compleat Death THB Contains all three issues of Death: The High Cose Of Living, all three issues of Death: The Time Of Your Life, the Death Talks About Life educational AIDS pamphlet, the Death story from Vertigo: Winter's Edge 2 and the Death story from Endless Nights.

Constantine: The Hellblazer Collection TPB Contains Hellblazer 1, 27, 41 and the comic adaptation of the movie Constantine.

The Cowboy Wally Show TPB Original Graphic Novel.

Crossing Midnight, Book 1: Cut Here TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. Crossing Midnight, Book 2: A Map of Midnight TPB Contains issues 6-12 of the ongoing series. Crossing Midnight, Book 3: The Sword In The Soul TPB Contains issues 13-19 of the ongoing series.

The Dead Boy Detectives MD Original Manga Digest plus preview of Death: At Death's Door.

Deadenders, Book 1: Stealing the Sun TPB Collects 1-4 of the ongoing series plus the short story from Vertigo: Winter's Edge 3.

Deadman, Book 1: Deadman Walking TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series.

Death: At Death's Door MD Original Manga Digest.

Death: The High Cost of Living TPB Collects all three issues of the miniseries. Introduction by Tori Amos Death: The Time of Your Life TPB Collects all three issues of the miniseries plus four newly written and illustrated pages. Introduction by Claire Danes

Demo TPB Collects all 12 issues of the maxiseries.

Destiny: A Chronicle of Deaths Foretold TPB Collects all three issues of the miniseries.

DMZ, Book 1: On The Ground TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. DMZ, Book 2: Body Of A Journalist TPB Contains issues 6-12 of the ongoing series. DMZ, Book 3: Public Works TPB Contains issues 13-17 of the ongoing series. DMZ, Book 4: Friendly Fire TPB Contains issues 18-22 of the ongoing series. DMZ, Book 5: The Hidden War TPB Contains issues 23-28 of the ongoing series. DMZ, Book 6: Blood In The Game TPB Contains issues 29-34 of the ongoing series.

Dog Moon OGN PB Original Graphic Novel.

Doom Patrol, Book 1: Crawling From the Wreckage TPB Contains issues 19-25 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Tom Peyer and afterword by Grant Morrison. The 2005 reprint featured three extra pages that were cut from the original printing. Doom Patrol, Book 2: The Painting that Ate Paris TPB Contains issues 26-34 of the ongoing series. Doom Patrol, Book 3: Down Paradise Way TPB Contains issues 35-41 of the ongoing series. Foreword by Grant Morrison. Doom Patrol, Book 4: Musclebound TPB Contains issues 42-50 of the ongoing series. Doom Patrol, Book 5: Magic Bus TPB Contains issues 51-57 of the ongoing series. Doom Patrol, Book 6: Planet Love TPB Contains issues 58-63 of the ongoing series, plus the Doom Force special.

The Dreaming, Book 1: Beyond the Shores of Night TPB Collects issues 1-8 of the ongoing series plus an introduction cut from the original comics. The Dreaming, Book 2: Through the Gates of Horn and Ivory TPB Collects issues 15-19 and 22-25 of the ongoing series.

El Diablo TPB Collects all four issues of the miniseries.

Enigma TPB Collects all eight issues of the miniseries. Introduction by Grant Morrison.

The Exterminators, Book 1: Bug Brothers TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. The Exterminators, Book 2: Insurgency TPB Contains issues 6-10 of the ongoing series. The Exterminators, Book 3: The Lies of Our Fathers TPB Contains issues 11-16 of the ongoing series. The Exterminators, Book 4: Crossfire and Collateral TPB Contains issues 17-23 of the ongoing series. The Exterminators, Book 5: Bug Brothers Forever TPB Contains issues 24-30 of the ongoing series.

Fables, Book 1: Legends in Exile TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. Fables, Book 2: Animal Farm TPB Contains issues 6-10 of the ongoing series. Fables, Book 3: Storybook Love TPB Contains issues 11-18 of the ongoing series. Fables, Book 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers TPB Contains issues 19-21 and 23-27 of the ongoing series. Fables, Book 5: The Mean Seasons TPB Contains issues 22 and 28-33 of the ongoing series. Fables, Book 6: Homelands TPB Contains issues 34-41 of the ongoing series. Fables, Book 7: Arabian Nights (and Days) TPB Contains issues 42-47 of the ongoing series. Fables: 1,001 Nights of Snowfall OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel. Fables, Book 8: Wolves TPB Contains issues 48-51 of the ongoing series. Fables, Book 9: Sons of Empire TPB Contains issues 52-59 of the ongoing series. Fables, Book 10: The Good Prince TPB Contains issues 60-69 of the ongoing series. Fables, Book 11: War and Pieces TPB Contains issues 70-75 of the ongoing series. Fables Covers by James Jean TPB Oversized hardcover collects various Fables covers, with work-in-progress sketches and commentary by artist Jamees Jean. Afterword by Bill Willingham .

Faker TPB Collects all six issues of the miniseries.

Fight For Tomorrow TPB Collects all six issues of the miniseries.

The Filth TPB Collects all 13 issues of the maxiseries. Spoof introduction by Grant Morrison.

The Fountain OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

Gangland TPB Collects all four issues of the miniseries.

Goddess TPB Collects all eight issues of the miniseries.

God Save the Queen OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

A Gregory Treasury, Book 2 MD Reprint; collects all issues of the second miniseries plus unpublished and rare strips. (Vertigo never printed/reprinted the first volume)

The Heart of the Beast OGN HB Original Graphic Novel.

Heavy Liquid TPB/THB Collects all five issues of the miniseries. The October 2008 hardback reprint was completely recoloured and included bonus sketch material.

Hellblazer: Original Sins TPB Contains issues 1-9 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Jamie Delano. Hellblazer: The Devil You Know TPB Contains issues 10-13 of the ongoing series plus the Hellblazer Annual and both issues of The Horrorist miniseries. Hellblazer: The Fear Machine TPB Contains issues 14-22 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: The Family Man TPB Contains issues 23-24 and 28-33 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Rare Cuts TPB Contains issues 11, 25-26, 35, 56 and 84 of the ongoing series plus introduction to John Constantine and a Hellblazer retrospective. Hellblazer: Dangerous Habits TPB Contains issues 41-46 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Garth Ennis. Hellblazer: Bloodlines TPB Contains issues 49, 52-55 and 59-61 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Fear and Loathing TPB Contains issues 62-67 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Warren Ellis. Hellblazer: Tainted Love TPB Contains issues 68-71 of the ongoing series plus Hellblazer Special 1 and the short story from Vertigo Jam. Hellblazer: Damnation's Flame TPB Contains issues 72-77 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Rake at the Gates of Hell TPB Contains issues 78-83 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Son of Man TPB Contains issues 129-133 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Haunted TPB Contains issues 134-139 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Setting Sun TPB Contains issues 140-143 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: All His Engines OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel plus introduction to John Constantine and a Hellblazer retrospective. Hellblazer: Hard Time TPB Contains issues 146-150 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Good Intentions TPB Contains issues 151-156 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Freezes Over TPB Contains issues 157-163 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Highwater TPB Contains issues 163-174 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Red Sepulchre TPB Contains issues 175-180 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Black Flowers TPB Contains issues 181-186 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Staring at the Wall TPB Contains issues 187-193 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Stations of the Cross TPB Contains issues 194-200 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Reasons to be Cheerful TPB Contains issues 201-206 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: The Gift TPB Contains issues 207-215 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Empathy is the Enemy TPB Contains issues 216-222 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: The Red Right Hand TPB Contains issues 223-228 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: Joyride TPB Contains issues 230-237 of the ongoing series. Hellblazer: The Laughing Magician TPB Contains issues 238-242 of the ongoing series.

Hellblazer Special: Lady Constantine TPB Contains all four issues of the miniseries. Hellblazer Special: Papa Midnite TPB Contains all five issues of the miniseries. Set inbetween Black Flowers and Staring at the Wall.

A History of Violence OGN PB Original graphic novel.

House of Secrets, Book 1: Foundation Collects issues 1-5 of the ongoing series.

The House on the Borderland OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel.

Human Target TPB Collects all four issues of the miniseries. Human Target: Final Cut OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel. Human Target, Book 1: Strike Zones TPB Collects issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. Human Target, Book 2: Living in Amerika TPB Collects issues 6-10 of the ongoing series plus bonus material.

Incognegro OGN HB Original graphic novel.

I, Paparazzi OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel.

In the Shadow of Edgar Allen Poe OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel.

The Invisibles, Book 1: Say You Want a Revolution TPB Contains issues 1-8 of the first volume of the ongoing series. Introduction by Peter Milligan. 2007 reprint had altered cover. The Invisibles, Book 2: Apocalipstick TPB Contains issues 9-16 of the first volume of the ongoing series. The Invisibles, Book 3: Entropy in the UK TPB Contains issues 17-25 of the first volume of the ongoing series. The Invisibles, Book 4: Bloody Hell in America TPB Contains issues 1-4 of the second volume of the ongoing series but does not include the final page of issue 4 (click here for more info). The Invisibles, Book 5: Counting to None TPB Contains issues 5-13 of the second volume of the ongoing series plus short story from Vertigo Winter's Edge 1. The Invisibles, Book 6: Kissing Mister Quimper TPB Contains issues 14-22 of the second volume of the ongoing series. The Invisibles, Book 7: The Invisible Kingdom TPB Contains all 12 issues of the third volume of the ongoing series, including redrawn pages and corrected dialogue (click here for more info).

It's a Bird... OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel.

Jack of Fables, Book 1: The (Nearly) Great Escape TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. Jack of Fables, Book 2: Jack of Hearts TPB Contains issues 6-11 of the ongoing series. Jack of Fables, Book 3: The Bad Prince TPB Contains issues 12-16 of the ongoing series. Jack of Fables, Book 4: Americana TPB Contains issues 17-21 of the ongoing series.

Jonah Hex, Book 1: Two-Gun Mojo TPB Collects all five issues of the miniseries. Introduction by Joe R. Lansdale.

Jonny Double TPB Collects all four issues of the miniseries.

Kid Eternity TPB Collects all three issues of the 1990s miniseries.

Kyle Baker's King David OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel.

Kyle Baker's Why I Hate Saturn OGN PB Original graphic novel.

Kyle Baker's You Are here OGN PB Original graphic novel.

The Little Endless Storybook OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel.

The Losers, Book 1: Ante up TPB Contains issues 1-6 of the ongoing series. The Losers, Book 2: Double Down TPB Contains issues 7-12 of the ongoing series. The Losers, Book 3: Trifecta TPB Contains issues 13-19 of the ongoing series. The Losers, Book 4: Close Quarters TPB Contains issues 20-25 of the ongoing series. The Losers, Book 5: Endgame TPB Contains issues 26-32 of the ongoing series.

Lovecraft OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel.

Loveless, Book 1: A Kin of Homecoming TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. Loveless, Book 2: Thicker Than Blackwater TPB Contains issues 6-12 of the ongoing series. Loveless, Book 3: Blackwater Falls TPB Contains issues 13-21 of the ongoing series.

Lucifer, Book 1: Devil in the Gateway TPB Contains all three issues of the original "The Morningstar Option" miniseries plus issues 1-4 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Neil Gaiman. Lucifer, Book 2: Children and Monsters TPB Contains issues 5-13 of the ongoing series. Lucifer, Book 3: A Dalliance With the Damned TPB Contains issues 14-20 of the ongoing series. Lucifer, Book 4: The Divine Comedy TPB Contains issues 21-28 of the ongoing series. Lucifer, Book 5: Inferno TPB Contains issues 29-35 of the ongoing series. Lucifer, Book 6: Mansions of the Silence TPB Contains issues 36-41 of the ongoing series. Lucifer, Book 7: Exodus TPB Contains issues 42-44 and 46-49 of the ongoing series. Lucifer, Book 8: The Wolf Beneath the Tree TPB Contains issues 45 and 50-54 of the ongoing series. Lucifer, Book 9: Crux TPB Contains issues 55-61 of the ongoing series. Lucifer, Book 10: Morningstar TPB Contains issues 62-69 of the ongoing series. Lucifer, Book 11: Evensong TPB Contains issues 70-75 of the ongoing series along with the Lucifer: Nirvana special.

Michael Moorcock's Multiverse TPB Collects all 12 issues of the maxiseries.

Mr Punch (AKA The Tragical Comedy or Comical Tragedy of Mr. Punch: A Romance) OGN PB Original Graphic Novel.

My Faith in Frankie MD Collects all four issues of the miniseries plus bonus material and a preview of Dead Boy Detectives.

The Mystery Play OGN PB Original Graphic Novel.

The Names of Magic TPB Collects all five issues of the miniseries.

Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess' Stardust OGN HB/PB Original prose novel with illustrations; comic book dimensions with sketchbook section. 2007 hardcover reprint features new cover, expanded sketchbook section and Gaiman's preliminary work.

Neil Gaiman's Midnight Days TPB Collects Hellblazer 27, Swamp Thing Annual 5 and The Sandman Midnight Theatre plus an unpublished Swamp Thing story. Introduction by Neil Gaiman.

Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere TPB Collects all nine issues of the maxiseries.

Nevada, Book 1 TPB Collects issues 1-6 of the ongoing series.

Northlanders, Book 1: Sven The Returned TPB Collects issues 1-8 of the ongoing series.

Orbiter OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

The Originals OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

The Other Side TPB Contains all five issues of the miniseries plus behind-the-scenes sketches and extras. Introduction by Captain Dale Dye.

Otherworld, Book 1 TPB Contains issues 1-7 of the 12-issue maxiseries.

Preacher, Book 1: Gone to Texas TPB Contains issues 1-7 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Joe R. Lansdale. 2005 reprint had altered cover. Preacher, Book 2: Until the End of the World TPB Contains issues 8-17 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Kevin Smith. 2005 reprint had altered cover. Preacher, Book 3: Proud Americans TPB Contains issues 18-26 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Penn Jillette. 2005 reprint had altered cover. Preacher, Book 4: Ancient History TPB Special issue collection. Contains all four issues of "The Saint of Killers" miniseries plus "Preacher Special: The Story of You-Know-Who" and "Preacher Special: The Good Old Boys". Introduction by Garth Ennis. 2005 reprint had altered cover. Preacher, Book 5: Dixie Fried TPB Contains issues 27-33 of the ongoing series plus "Preacher Special: Cassidy, Blood and Whiskey". 2005 reprint had altered cover. Preacher, Book 6: War in the Sun TPB Contains issues 34-40 of the ongoing series plus "Preacher Special: One Man's War". 2005 reprint had altered cover. Preacher, Book 7: Salvation TPB Contains issues 41-50 of the ongoing series plus bonus art. 2005 reprint had altered cover. Preacher, Book 8: All Hell's A-Comin' TPB; Contains issues 51-58 of the ongoing series plus "Preacher Special: Tall in the Saddle". 2005 reprint had altered cover. Preacher, Book 9: Alamo TPB Contains issues 59-66 of the ongoing series plus bonus art. 2005 reprint had altered cover. Preacher, Book 0: Dead or Alive THB/TPB Collects covers for all issues of the series plus bonus material and commentary. Introductions by Garth Ennis and Glenn Fabry.

Pride of Baghdad OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel.

Pride & Joy TPB Collects all four issues of the miniseries.

Proposition Player TPB Collects all six issues of the miniseries.

The Quitter OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

The Quotable Sandman HB Collection of Sandman quotes with art.

The Remarkable Worlds of Professor Phineas B. Fuddle OGN PB Original Graphic Novel.

The Sandman, Book 1: Preludes and Nocturnes THB/TPB Contains issues 1-8 of the ongoing series. Three different editions each with a different cover; first features introduction by F. Paul Wilson and afterword by Neil Gaiman. Second two feature introduction by Karen Berger and afterword by Neil Gaiman. The Sandman, Book 2: The Doll's House THB/TPB Four different editions each with a different cover; first two feature summary by Neil Gaiman and contain issues 8-16 of the ongoing series. Second two feature introduction by Clive Barker and contain issues 9-16. The Sandman, Book 3: Dream Country THB/TPB Contains issues 17-20 of the ongoing series plus annotated script to issue 17, "Calliope". Three different editions each with a different cover; contents same in all three. Introduction by Steve Erickson. The Sandman, Book 4: Season of Mists THB/TPB Contains issues 21-28 ofthe ongoing series. Three different editions each with a different cover; contents same in all three. Introduction by Harlan Ellison. The Sandman, Book 5: A Game of You THB/TPB Contains issues 32-37 of the ongoing series. Three different editions each with a different cover; contents same in all three. Introduction by Samuel R Delany. The Sandman, Book 6: Fables and Reflections THB/TPB Contains issues 29-31, 38-40 and 50 of the ongoing series plus The Sandman Special 1 and a different version of the short story contained in Vertigo Preview. Three different editions each with a different cover; contents same in all three. Introduction by Gene Wolfe. The Sandman, Book 7: Brief Lives THB/TPB Contains issues 41-49 of the ongoing series. Three different editions each with a different cover; contents same in all three. Introduction by Peter Straub. The Sandman, Book 8: Worlds' End THB/TPB Contains issues 51-56 of the ongoing series. Three different editions each with a different cover; contents same in all three. Introduction by Stephen King. The Sandman, Book 9: The Kindly Ones THB/TPB Contains issues 57-69 of the ongoing series plus short story from Vertigo Jam. Three different editions each with a different cover; contents same in all three. Introduction by Frank McConnell. The Sandman, Book 10: The Wake THB/TPB Contains issues 70-75 of the ongoing series. Three different editions each with a different cover; contents same in all three. Introduction by Mikal Gilmore. The Sandman, Book 11: The Dream Hunters OGN HB/PB Original prose novel with illustrations; comic book dimensions. The Sandman, Book 12: Endless Nights OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel. Introduction by Neil Gaiman.

The Sandman Companion OGN PB Prose; factual examination of the Sandman series.

The Sandman Mystery Theatre, Book 1: The Tarantula TPB Contains issues 1-4 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Dave Marsh. The Sandman Mystery Theatre, Book 2: The Face and The Brute TPB Contains issues 5-12 of the ongoing series. The Sandman Mystery Theatre, Book 3: The Vamp TPB Contains issues 13-16 of the ongoing series. The Sandman Mystery Theatre, Book 4: The Scorpion TPB Contains issues 17-20 of the ongoing series. The Sandman Mystery Theatre, Book 5: Dr Death and The Night of the Butcher TPB Contains issues 21-28 of the ongoing series. The Sandman Mystery Theatre, Book 6: The Hourman and The Python TPB Contains issues 29-36 of the ongoing series. The Sandman Mystery Theatre, Book 7: The Mist and The Phantom Of The Fair TPB Contains issues 37-44 of the ongoing series.

The Sandman Mystery Theatre: The Sleep of Reason TPB Contains issues all five issues of the miniseries.

The Sandman Presents: Dead Boy Detectives TPB Contains all four issues of the miniseries.

The Sandman Presents: The Furies OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

The Sandman Presents: Taller Tales TPB Contains "The Sandman Presents: Merv Pumpkinhead, Agent of D.R.E.A.M", "The Sandman Presents: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Dreams but Were Afraid to Ask", "The Sandman Presents: The Thessaliad" and The Dreaming issue 55.

The Sandman Presents: Thessaly, Witch for Hire TPB Contains all four issues of the miniseries.

The Sandman: Dust Covers OGN HB/PB Collects covers for all issues of the series plus bonus material and commentary by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean.

Scalped, Book 1: Indian Country TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Brian K. Vaughan. Scalped, Book 2: Casino Boogie TPB Contains issues 6-11 of the ongoing series. Introduction by Garth Ennis. Scalped, Book 3: Dead Mothers TPB Contains issues 12-18 of the ongoing series.

Scene of the Crime: A Little Piece of Goodnight TPB Collects all four issues of the miniseries.

Seaguy TPB Collects all three issues of the miniseries.

Sebasrian O TPB Collects all three issues of the miniseries.

Sentences: The Life of M.F. Grimm OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

Sgt. Rock: Between Hell and a Hard Place OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

Shade the Changing Man, Book 1: American Scream TPB Collects issues 1-6 of the ongoing series.

Silverfish OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

Skreemer TPB Collects all six issues of the miniseries.

Sloth OGN HB/PB Original Graphic Novel.

Swamp Thing, Book 0: Dark Genesis TPB Collects issues 1-10 of the original 60s series plus the short story from House of Secrets 92. Introduction by Len Wein. Swamp Thing, Book 1: Saga of the Swamp Thing TPB Collects issues 21-27 of the 80s revival series. Foreword by Ramsey Campbell and introduction by Alan Moore. Swamp Thing, Book 2: Love and Death TPB Collects issues 28-34 of the 80s revival series plus Swamp Thing Annual 2. Foreword by Neil Gaiman and introduction by Jamie Delano. Swamp Thing, Book 3: The Curse TPB Collects issues 35-42 of the 80s revival series. Swamp Thing, Book 4: A Murder of Crows TPB Collects issues 43-50 of the 80s revival series. Swamp Thing, Book 5: Earth to Earth TPB Collects issues 51-56 of the 80s revival series. Swamp Thing, Book 6: Reunion TPB Collects issues 57-64 of the 80s revival series. Swamp Thing, Book 7: Regenesis TPB Collects issues 65-70 of the 80s revival series. Swamp Thing, Book 9: Spontaneous Generation TPB Collects issues 71-76 of the 80s revival series. Swamp Thing, Book 10: Infernal Triangles TPB Collects issues 78-81 of the 80s revival series.

Swamp Thing, Book A: Bad Seed TPB Collects issues 1-6 of the 2005 series. Swamp Thing, Book B: Love in Vain TPB Collects issues 9-14 of the 2005 series. Swamp Thing, Book C: Healing the Breach TPB Collects issues 15-20 of the 2005 series.

The System TPB Collects all three issues of the miniseries.

Tank Girl: Apocalypse!; Collects issues 1-4 of the miniseries. Introduction by Alan Grant. Tank Girl: The Odyssey Collects issues 1-4 of the miniseries plus original Tank Girl script by Alan Martin. Introductions by Alan Martin and Peter Milligan.

Tell Me, Dark OGN PB Original Graphic Novel.

Testament, Book 1: Akedah TPB Collects issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. Testament, Book 2: West of Eden TPB Collects issues 6-10 of the ongoing series. Testament, Book 3: Babel TPB Collects issues 11-16 of the ongoing series. Testament, Book 4: Exodus TPB Collects issues 17-22 of the ongoing series.

Terminal City TPB Collects all nine issues of the miniseries.

Tokyo Days, Bangkok Nights TPB Collects all four issues of Vertigo Pop! Tokyo and all four issues of Vertigo Pop! Bangkok.

Transmetropolitan, Book 1: Back on the Street TPB Two different editions with different covers. First collects issues 1-3 of the ongoing series, second collects issues 1-12. Introduction by Garth Ennis. Transmetropolitan, Book 2: Lust for Life TPB Collects issues 4-12 of the ongoing series. Was later combined into book 1. Introduction by Spider Jerusalem. Transmetropolitan, Book (3/2): Year of the Bastard TPB Two different editions. First collects issues 13-18 of the ongoing series plus short story from Vertigo Winter's Edge 2. Second is numbered '2' and collects issues 13-18. Transmetropolitan, Book (4/3): The New Scum TPB Two different editions. First collects issues 19-24 of the ongoing series plus short story from Vertigo Winter's Edge 3. Second is numbered '3' and collects issues 19-24. Transmetropolitan, Book (5/4): Lonely City TPB Two different editions. First collects issues 25-30 of the ongoing series. Second is identical but is numbered '4'. Introduction by Patrick Stewart. Transmetropolitan, Book (6/5): Gouge Away TPB Two different editions. First collects issues 31-36 of the ongoing series. Second is identical but is numbered '5'. Transmetropolitan, Book (7/6): Spider's Thrash TPB Two different editions. First collects issues 37-42 of the ongoing series. Second is identical but is numbered '6'. Introduction by Darren Aronofsky. Transmetropolitan, Book 0: Tales of Human Waste TPB Collects the Transmet specials "I Hate it Here" and "Filth of the City" plus short story from Winter's Edge 2 (again!). Issues were later combined into Book 10, which was renumbered as book 9. Transmetropolitan, Book (8/7): Dirge TPB Two different editions. First collects issues 43-48 of the ongoing series. Second is identical but is numbered '7'. Transmetropolitan, Book (9/8): The Cure TPB Two different editions. First collects issues 49-54 of the ongoing series. Second is identical but is numbered '8'. Transmetropolitan, Book (10/9): One More Time TPB Two different editions. First collects issues 55-60 of the ongoing series. Second collects issues 55-60 plus the Transmet specials "I Hate it Here" and "Filth of the City", along with the short stories from Winter's Edge 2 and 3.

True Faith TPB Collects all of the episodes of the story serialised in Crisis Magazine 29-34, 36-38.

Uncle Sam TPB Collects both issues of the miniseries.

Undercover Genie: The Bottled-up Rantings of Kyle Baker OGN PB Original graphic novel.

Unknown Soldier TPB Collects all four issues of the miniseries.

The Un-Men, Book 1: Get Your Freak On TPB Collects issues 1-6 of the ongoing series. The Un-Men, Book 2: Children Of Paradox TPB Collects issues 6-13 of the ongoing series.

V For Vendetta THB/TPB Collects all of the episodes of the story originally serialised in Warrior Magazine and the issues printed by DC Comics that finished it off after cancellation, plus bonus sketches. Introductions by Alan Moore and David Lloyd. Afterword by Alan Moore. Hardback re-released in 2005 to co-incide with the film adaptation; it featured a few extra "behind the scenes" sketches.

Vamps TPB Collects all six issues of the miniseries.

Veils OGN HB/PB Original graphic novel.

Vertigo: First Taste TPB Taster designed to attract new readers. Collects Y: The Last Man 1, 100 Bullets 1, The Books of Magick: Life During Wartime 1, Transmetropolitan 1 and Death: The High Cost of Living 1 plus the never-before-collected Saga of the Swamp Thing 21. Vertigo: First Offenses TPB Taster designed to attract new readers. Collects The Invisibles 1, Fables 1, Preacher 1, Sandman Mystery Theatre 1 and The Sandman Presents Lucifer: The Morningstar Option 1. Vertigo: First Cut TPB Taster designed to attract new readers. Collects Army@Love 1, Crossing Midnight 1, DMZ 1, The Exterminators 1, Jack of Fables 1, Loveless 1 and Scalped 1.

The Vinyl Underground, Book 1: Watching the Detectives TPB Contains issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. The Vinyl Underground, Book 2: Pretty Dead Things TPB Contains issues 6-12 of the ongoing series.

War Stories Volume 1 TPB Collects the one-shots "Johann's Tiger", "D-Day Dodgers", "Screaming Eagles" and "Nightingale". Afterword by Garth Ennis. War Stories Volume 2 TPB Collects the one-shots "Archangel", "Condors", "J for Jenny" and "Reivers". Afterword by Garth Ennis.

We3 TPB Collects all three issues of the miniseries.

Witchcraft TPB Collects all three issues of the miniseries.

The Witching Hour TPB Collects all three issues of the miniseries.

Young Liars, Book 1: Daydream Believer TPB Collects issues 1-6 of the ongoing series.

Y: The Last Man, Book 1: Unmanned TPB Collects issues 1-5 of the ongoing series. Y: The Last Man, Book 2: Cycles TPB Collects issues 6-10 of the ongoing series. Y: The Last Man, Book 3: One Small Step TPB Collects issues 11-17 of the ongoing series. Y: The Last Man, Book 4: Safeword TPB Collects issues 18-23 of the ongoing series. Y: The Last Man, Book 5: Ring of Truth TPB Collects issues 24-31 of the ongoing series. Y: The Last Man, Book 6: Girl on Girl TPB Collects issues 32-36 of the ongoing series. Y: The Last Man, Book 7: Paper Dolls TPB Collects issues 37-42 of the ongoing series. Y: The Last Man, Book 8: Kimono Dragons TPB Collects issues 43-48 of the ongoing series. Y: The Last Man, Book 9: Motherland TPB Collects issues 49-54 of the ongoing series.

Y: The Last Man, Book 10: Whys and Wherefores TPB Collects issues 55-60 of the ongoing series.

Y: The Last Man, Deluxe Edition Book 1 THC Deluxe hardback edition collects issues 1-10 of the ongoing series.


Source: http://www.sequart.com/ - The Continuity Pages http://www.vertigocomics.com - Vertigo Comics

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.