A brand of smokes which I have recently switched to. With the recent and all too often increase in prices in Turkey, I felt like an idiot staying with my old brand, Ballica. Licensed to a manufacturer in Izmir, Turkey by the beloved poisoners of mankind, British American Tobacco, to be produced for the Turkish consumer.

First of all, its actually good stuff. Maybe it's a tad dry, so going for the shorts is definitely a good idea, unless you want to sound like Joe Cocker at full blast to your co-workers in the morning. The experience is smooth sailing with the good ol' fuselage burning down to the filter smoothly and without effort. It also runs out like a mofo, so tight fisted chainers, beware.

The name and package design seem to have struck the proverbial chord with young, laid-back Turks. The short package has a nice minimalist design, resembling some sort of imperial shield, split down the middle and colored in two shades of red on both halves.

Vice"roy (?), n. [F. vice-roi; pref. vice- in the place of (L. vice) + roi a king, L. rex. See Vice, prep. and Royal.]

1.

The governor of a country or province who rules in the name of the sovereign with regal authority, as the king's substitute; as, the viceroy of India.

2. Zool.

A large and handsome American butterfly (Basilarchia, ∨ Limenitis, archippus). Its wings are orange-red, with black lines along the nervures and a row of white spots along the outer margins. The larvae feed on willow, poplar, and apple trees.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.