Watercourse Way Bathhouse Spa is a lovely Asian-themed, well, bathhouse and spa located in Palo Alto, California.

165 Channing Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94301
(650) 462-2000
http://www.watercourseway.com

Hours:
Sunday – Thursday 8am – 11:30pm
Friday and Saturday 8am – 12:30am

Watercourse Way offers private hot tubs by the hour, several varieties of massage (including hot stone and deep tissue), and a number of spa treatments and skin care packages.

Although it is sometimes jokingly called "Intercourse Way" or "The Old Soak&Poke", Watercourse Way is actually a very nice, classy, upscale place.  Before my first visit, I was somewhat nervous, knowing the sort of "reputation" places with hot tubs often have.  But, the desire for a soak in a nice, warm jetted tub won over, and I went anyway.  The experience was wonderful, the place was clean, soothing, and well maintained, and Watercourse Way is now one of my favorite places to go to relax.  I have only been to the hot tubs, and have not tried their spa or massage services yet, but fully intend to one of these days. 

Watercourse has 9 private rooms, each with a different theme and features:
One Pine: Multi-Jetted Wood Tub, Sauna & Cold Plunge
Two Stones: Multi-Jetted Spa & Sauna
Three Trillium: Multi-Jetted Tiled Spa
Four Waterouzels: Multi-Jetted Tiled Spa
Five Fish: Multi-Jetted Tiled Spa
Six Dragonflies: Multi-Jetted Wood Tub, Steam & Cold Plunge
Seven Clouds: Treatment Room
Eight Stars: Multi-Jetted Spa, Sauna & Cold Plunge
Nine Bats: Multi-Jetted Spa, Steam & Cold Plunge  (Nine Bats is my personal favorite of all the rooms I've tried to date. It is GORGEOUS.)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.