It was the best guy dream ever. I came downstairs the next morning and found her dress and panties and shoes in a bundle by the front door.

Huh.

How did that happen?

I vaguely remember stumbling in through the front door. We were both in good moods. Alcohol may have been involved. Neither of us were really street legal last night.

Then what happened?

Then I barely closed the door and... oh wait. Oh man. No, we didn't even... We didn't even get the front door closed. Oh geez.

I hope the neighbors didn't see us.

Well, this may have been embarrassing.

This is coming back slowly. Front door open. Wide open. I start wobbling to the stairs that go up to the bedrooms, and. Now I remember what happened. She's surprisingly strong. She pushed me against the open front door - she was wearing that green dress - and then she wasn't. Shoes, and then she wasn't. Panties, and then...

(It was like her clothes exploded off her. How the FUCK did she do that?)

...and put her hand against my mouth and leapt up so that I had to catch her, then wrapped her legs around me.

She kept laughing and saying "BE QUIET THE NEIGHBORS WILL HEAR IF YOURE NOT QUIET."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.